How to Backup Your SHSH Blobs Using Firmware Umbrella [Mac]

How to Backup Your SHSH Blobs Using Firmware Umbrella [Mac]

bilal salehi - September 4, 2013 at 2:03am
milon of thanxx full from iclarified i hpe to kept it as tha same apdated to learn some ore extra tutorial
Genghis Khan - May 26, 2012 at 5:27pm
why is it important to save them? when saved where are they? on the mac? on the iphone? after they are saved, when to use them? how to retrieve them?
ISOFTUSERNET - October 25, 2010 at 7:55am
how to remove bad SHSH Like firmware 5.14? from cydia server ?
joanne - September 3, 2010 at 5:02pm
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SWITCH PHONES AND ECID NUMBER IS CHANGED? CAN YOU RETRIEVE YOUR SHSH BLOBS FOR YOUR ORIGNAL PHONE AND PUT THEM ON 3GS THAT HAS NEVER BEEN JAILBROKEN CURRENT FIRMWARE IS 4.0.2 PLEASE HELP
yaacov - July 21, 2010 at 6:50pm
app won\'t run on my Powerbook G4 with OS 10.4.11 but if Cydia has my blog do I even need Umbrella?
yaacov - July 21, 2010 at 6:56pm
never mind - my questions are answered in the \"read me\"
JOANNE CARROLL - September 3, 2010 at 5:01pm
Pat - July 16, 2010 at 7:58pm
I\'ve followed these instructions but it won\'t launch from the applications folder. Any ideas?
Joe - July 16, 2010 at 2:40pm
Darn it, it says I\'m too late!! :( Is there any way this can be done in the future? Or is my iPhone 4 forever stuck as UN-jailbreakble?
dahmanooo - August 23, 2010 at 1:08pm
you can actually jailbreak you iphone 4 without erasing anything on it go to this website from the same phone not the computer jailbreakme.com and then slide to jailbreak and its gona do its work and thats it you already jailbroke it ohh and restart/reboot your phone i hope this helps :D
Will - July 16, 2010 at 9:31am
Thanks for the tutorial it makes it hard to read when the ad are on top of it though can you please fix that. Thank you
mmc - July 15, 2010 at 6:37pm
I feel bad people who upgraded just to save their SHSH ... you can save your 4.0 SHSH without upgradeing and No you can\'t save 3.1.3 SHSH anymore.... but if your on anyfirware 4.0 3.1.3 3.1 3.0.1.3.0 --- ANY firware you can save the SHSH for the current firmware.... your basicly saving apple signature .. but they only are currently signing current firmware so it don\'t matter what firware you have when you save the signature it will be the signutre for what ever is current. so many people don\'t get this and I feel bad for those of you who updated when you could have saved SHSH in seconds with 4.0 from your phone thats still one 3.1.3
Robert Hancock - July 15, 2010 at 5:22pm
Shouldn\'t there be an iPhone3G is the device list?