How to Backup Your SHSH Blobs Using Firmware Umbrella [Windows]

How to Backup Your SHSH Blobs Using Firmware Umbrella [Windows]

SamOntario - June 11, 2013 at 2:35pm
Not working on my wife's iPhone 4S V6.1.2 Modem:3.4.02. It will not save to my computer.
Shahzad Jamil - June 1, 2013 at 9:04am
My iphone 4 during restoring its complete dead, now i try to open it but still its not working. Can someone help me to solve this issue, or any face same problem before or not. Its not with umbrella tools just i connect with my itune and try to restore it because its not jailbreak its unlock phone.
Ed - February 27, 2013 at 9:15am
Hi..ive previously saved my blobs with tinyumbrella and my pc crashed recently.. ive downloaded the new version of TU but it no longer shows my shsh blobs, ive also requested blobs from CYDIA but TU still shows blank.. plz help, regards iPhone 4s ios 6.1.1
xb0xguru - February 27, 2013 at 9:30am
Unless you uploaded them or had your iDevice jailbroken for a while, you probably can't get them back. Apple is still signing 6.1.2 and it's jailbreak-able, so save your 6.1.2 blobs, update and jailbreak.
abingdon - October 8, 2012 at 2:15pm
hi, I am using 4 without jailbreak, but I upgraded to ios6.0, and reset through the phone. now when I try to connect using TinyUmbrella, it shows no SHSH. Am I too late to restore to 5.X?
TLB - January 13, 2013 at 3:33am
Yes, its too late, because the SHSH have to save before the atualization. I'm sorry if i write wrong because i'm not american.
nickhey71 - October 2, 2012 at 10:50pm
Hi have saved shsh from iPhone 4S, but only 6.0gm (10A403) shown on the list. Am I too late?
Martin - October 2, 2012 at 11:37pm
iDevices on 5.x.x or higher need more than SHSH blobs to downgrade: The AP Ticket also needs backed up. Unless you did this manually while Apple were still signing the 5.1.1 iOS, there's nothing you can do about this now.
cma - May 18, 2011 at 12:40pm
Are you even planing to bring out an unlock for iphone4 on 2.10 baseband ,or shud i sell this & buy a new non apple phone
Martin - May 18, 2011 at 1:11pm
For clarification, saving your SHSH blobs has absolutely nothing to do with Jailbreaking, unlocking your phone or preserving the baseband during an upgrade. TinyUmbrella is a tool to save your SHSH blobs should you want to downgrade to an iOS version not serviced by Apple.
rbs2000 - April 15, 2011 at 3:08am
Quick question...I am running 4.3.1 I managed to downgrade all the way to 4.1 even 4.2.1 the problem I was having my iphone 4 was only able to reboot on tethered now? When I rebooted my iphone4 to 4..2.1 logged on cydia I clicked make MY life easier.. My tss is still pending ... I tried to jailbreak it with RC5B2 I can see all the writtinngs once its finished I have to reboot it as TETHERED NOW? how come iam only able to reboot my iphone on tethered on 4..2.1 or 4.1 ? When I update to 4.3.1 using sn0wbreeze it works fine? Can anyone clarify this..on how I cant untethered my iphone 4 on 4.2.1 or /4.1 ?
German - March 27, 2011 at 12:51pm
i can use the Umbrella without have to jailbreak my iphone 4? because i want to upgrade to 4.3 but last time i used the Umbrella i have to jailbreak my iPhone...easy question? and why is no a tutorial here for jailbreak(if i have to) when you can see in YouTube a lot of people doing the jailbreak in 4.3?
zeric - November 26, 2010 at 7:44am
Hello guys, Great work you all guys are doing here. I\'ve bought an iPhone 4 from ebay and it cames jailbreaked (limera1n) and unlocked (ultrasn0w) and it\'s working perfectly. I have 4.0.2 running on the 1.59.00 baseband. My question is, can I update my IOs to 4.1 without loosing the unlock? For what I read I should go for the tinyumbrella + alt-restore a custom ipsw on itunes and it should be fine. Is this the right methodology considering I\'ve been previoisly jailbroken with limera1n? I beleive this method keeps my baseband at 1.59.00 but I saved my SHSHs with tinyumbrella and could only save: - iPhone4 4.1 (8B117) - iPhone4 4.21 (8C148) - iPhone4 4.2b3 (8C5115c) for what I\'ve learned I cannot save my 4.0.2 SHSH because it\'s no longer being signed by apple. What does this means in my iPhone context? 1 - I can update to 4.1 and keep my baseband (1.59.00) BUT if something go wrong I\'m not able to unlock because I cannot return to 4.02. 2 - I can update to 4.1 but my baseband will be updated also. 3 - none of the above : ) What\'s your opinion? Thank you very much for the time guys.
wassimov - October 10, 2010 at 4:22am
iphone 4 , 4.0.2 , 1.59 out of the box, i can only save 4.1 blobs, so can i restore to 4.1 without loosing the baseband ??? ->when requesting a version, if i select the latest FW, am i safe to restore to it BB wise ??? Thanks!!!
Martin - November 12, 2010 at 2:10pm
No, because you don\'t have SHSH blobs for anything earlier than 4.0.2. You either need to stay at 4.0.2 or wait until the next Baseband hack is released.