How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Spirit (Mac) [3.2]

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Spirit (Mac) [3.2]

Posted May 2, 2010 at 11:04pm by iClarified · 17 comments · Add Comment
meetoo - July 27, 2010 at 4:24am
oh.. device iPad 3.2.1 is not supported :(
Eric - July 22, 2010 at 5:39am
Hi, I succesfully got to jailbreak my iPad, but all of a sudden, my Cydia doesn't work anymore on my iPad. Tried re-jailbreaking with spirit, which didn't do much. (still jailbroken, but Cydia not working) Please advise!
quitlam - July 19, 2010 at 1:02am
It didn't work for me. The iPad rebooted, the progress bar appeared, then the screen went blank with a spinning wheel for half an hour until I attempted to reboot it manually. Now it won't restart, and I'm sad. I can't find any advice on this anywhere. I'm not sure what to do.
quitlam - July 19, 2010 at 1:13am
Okay, It's working now. I had to reboot it several times. I also plugged it in to iTunes and unplugged it. I did a bunch of that kind of thing. Not sure what did it, but it is back now...
ace - June 28, 2010 at 9:06am
hi can i get books like toy story 3 book , cracked app ????
bryan - June 10, 2010 at 12:36am
is there a installous for ipad jailbreak? how do i download app in ipad?
André - June 25, 2010 at 1:45pm
Yes, there is. Both AppSync and Installous can be installed in exactly the same way that you do for the iphone. Check here for instructions: http://www.kilrathy.net/sites/howto-appsync-and-installous-for-ipad.html
bryan - June 25, 2010 at 2:57pm
Thanks man!
SimpleMind - May 25, 2010 at 4:39am
Don't hit the Quit button on spirit. Wait till your ipad reboots with Cydia installed, disconnect it and then use cmd-Q to exit Spirit. The 'quit' button actually tries to run Spirit again.
JabbaTheHut - May 4, 2010 at 12:56pm
This thing installed some sort of toolbar on my MAC and when testing download speeds at speedtest.net on either Safari or Firefox, the speeds are crap but when I test them on other MAC's or PC's in the house they're showing 15MB down as they should. Even on Windows 7 (IE) on Parallels they're fine. Anyone else seen that?
Kasi - May 3, 2010 at 9:13am
incredible....you're the shit comex :)
Kyle Flanagan - May 3, 2010 at 6:40am
Cute puppy on your iPad homepage. What's his/her name?
Joseph Catalla - May 3, 2010 at 4:00am
best to force quit iTunes in Activity Monitor in Utilities before starting the Jailbreak to avoid the dreaded spinning wheel. : )
Prev 1 of 2 Next