September 28, 2022
Steve Jobs Made 'The Dumbest Trade Ever' Costing Him $10 Billion

Steve Jobs Made 'The Dumbest Trade Ever' Costing Him $10 Billion

Posted May 18, 2010 at 4:15pm · 10 comments · Add Comment
Nick
Nick - May 19, 2010 at 5:39am
Uh.... what's better? $75M or $12B? ANSWER? WHO CARES? He's still guaranteed his family's financial security for 10 generations. I don't think it really matters
petemonsy
petemonsy - May 19, 2010 at 2:27am
say what you want, Steve Jobs doesn't care about money..... that's what makes him so dangerous...
lugster
lugster - May 19, 2010 at 12:39am
So what! Try to post more informative and useful news! And don't get greedy about money - sometimes I think that's anything todays world is all about!
JT Sullivan
JT Sullivan - May 18, 2010 at 11:54pm
Steve Jobs lost $ 10 Billion? Wow. Cool. SOB fucked up my iPhone with his 313 update. Now I have to wait for 4.0 to jailbreak & unlock. Serves him right.
Michael
Michael - May 18, 2010 at 8:46pm
My god this is so stupid. How can you post this sort of news? did't you stop and think for a minute before posting this article? About those 2.5M that you mentioned on 2003 did you make a follow up on what he did with that money ? maybe invested it someplace else and got not 12.8 Billions but 20 Billions... Dumbass!!
Jimmy
Jimmy - May 18, 2010 at 8:41pm
people are just stupid, if they can't find a news to post, they digg the old shit. How can they forget Eco 101, money then doesn't worth the same as today, or money today is more valuable then tomorrow.. inflation kicks in.. these people are retards..
SillyArticle
SillyArticle - May 18, 2010 at 4:41pm
He's dumb because he couldn't see into the future...right. This is stupid. Hell, I would've invested in Apple had I KNOWN the stock would surge 7 years later. Let's post smart articles from now on, mmkay?
John
John - May 18, 2010 at 4:55pm
Yes, a stupid article! Try posting real news and not some mistake that someone needed to see into the future to not make.
DeadKid
DeadKid - May 18, 2010 at 4:27pm
I think he's got enough money :D
tarus
tarus - May 18, 2010 at 4:38pm
you beat me to it. he doesnt need 12 billion. he has enough money for him and 50 families