September 27, 2022
How to Easily Check Your AT&T iPhone 4 Upgrade Eligibility

How to Easily Check Your AT&T iPhone 4 Upgrade Eligibility

Posted June 8, 2010 at 4:34pm · 11 comments · Add Comment
Name
Name - June 8, 2010 at 7:06pm
#NEW is easier to remember
Name
Name - June 8, 2010 at 7:06pm
Sorry, *NEW#
Tony
Tony - June 8, 2010 at 4:52pm
Yes this is what I got aswell, but I do not think I can get a new iPhone for $199 + $18 when I bought the 3gs last July.
Juac
Juac - June 8, 2010 at 5:06pm
Actually you can, I get the new iPhone every year. If you bought the 3gs and are due for an upgrade anytime in 2010, then you're eligable for a full upgrade.
ricardo
ricardo - June 8, 2010 at 5:29pm
yeah thats what i do too, every year i get it when it comes out and the next years i always been eligible to get the new one im exited im with this one too they move me form 10/2010 to now yeah
Tony
Tony - June 8, 2010 at 5:41pm
Well my AT&T account says.. -Contract end date06/25/2011 Tony, As a valued AT&T customer, this line qualifies for discounted equipment pricing when you sign a new 2-year commitment. iPhone Upgrade As a valued AT&T customer, we can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade with a new 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. so this says i can get new one for $199+$18 ?
Juac
Juac - June 8, 2010 at 6:20pm
Yes you're eligible. They do it every year for iPhone Buyers. If you want reassurance just call AT&T
J
J - June 8, 2010 at 6:25pm
It is nice for at&t to offer such upgrade deal, but what the hell is the deal with $18 upgrade charge. They should be paying us for extending the contract.
tony
tony - June 8, 2010 at 6:35pm
hell, ig i dont have to pay $500 i will gladly pay the $18. lol
jrich
jrich - June 9, 2010 at 3:19am
How do they decide who gets a waived fee like in the pic? I have a 3g bought summer 08 and my message said with $18 fee.
jojotd
jojotd - June 9, 2010 at 10:27am
i dont think u get it for $199. read carefully it says they can offer u a iphone at a discounted iphone upgrade meaning the $399 price for early upgrade.