The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled multi-sensor using Bluetooth low energy technology. Along with detecting motion, the accessory measures the ambient temperature and light intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering with the device. The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface. The eye-shaped LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, and tampering. Controlling this homekit-enabled accessory requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.3 or later. Controlling this homekit-enabled accessory away from home requires a third-generation apple TV with apple TV software 7.2.1 or later or a fourth generation apple TV with tvOS 9.2 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.3 or later.
● HomeKit-enabled multi-sensor that detects motion, measures temperature and light intensity, and it has an accelerometer to detect any tampering
● Trigger scenes based on detected motion. For example, turn the lights on when the sensor detects motion in the room
● Use Siri to check the status of your sensor, just ask "Hey Siri, what is the temperature in the living room"
● You can set up the Fibaro Motion Sensor from the Fibaro app directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in a few easy steps
● You can adjust the sensitivity of your motion sensor to detect even the slightest movement
Model: USA FGBHMS-001
Price: $51.15 $51.15