Your family's health depends on proper temperature and humidity. A study cited by the World Health Organization suggests that dampness is the root problem for one in five asthma sufferers in the U.S. It also estimates that half the homes in the U.S. are too humid. This encourages allergens like mites and fungi. It can even increase toxic airborne chemicals like formaldehyde.Dry air is also a problem. Viruses thrive and spread more easily. Skin, eyes and mucous membranes dry out, causing discomfort and greater risk of infection. Yet humans cannot directly sense the level of humidity in the air. Without proper monitoring, it's easy to misuse humidifiers, trading one problem for another.Your possessions including guitars, pianos and other instruments, cigar humidors, wine cellars, incubators, refrigerators and freezers also benefit from careful monitoring. Stable temperature and humidity is often the most important factor to avoid costly and irreparable damage.But you're busy. And some of the most important places are the ones you visit the least, like your attic. Standard wireless sensors seem promising until the unattractive display unit ends up ignored, lost in the back of a drawer.SensorPush is the answer. Our Smart Sensors are compact and easy to use. They work with painstakingly designed mobile apps that not only make you love using them, but also require as little use as possible. In just a few moments, you can connect a sensor and set up alerts.After that, it's up to you. If you love data, we've got it, beautifully graphed. Otherwise, rest assured. SensorPush is constantly monitoring conditions, even while you're sleeping or away. Upon return, you'll be promptly alerted of any issues.
● Flexible: Add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet
● Powerful range: For use all around the house. Up to 325' in ideal conditions (no obstructions)
● Designed with you in mind: Beautifully designed apps for Apple iOS and Android make monitoring easy
● Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
● Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth 4.0 and alerts you if there's a problem
Price: $49.99 $49.99