The Nest Doorbell lets you see what’s happening at your door from anywhere. It can tell the difference between people, packages, animals, and vehicles, and alert you about important activity right in the Google Home app.
● The Nest Doorbell has built-in intelligence and can tell the difference between a person, package, animal, and vehicles and send you an alert in the Google Home app, no subscription required
● Easily check in from anywhere 24/7 with live HD video with HDR and night vision; see what you missed with 3 hours of free event video history; or add a Nest Aware subscription (sold separately) for up to 60 days of event video history
● If your Wi-Fi goes down or there’s a power outage, the Nest Doorbell will store up to 1 hour of recorded events so you can see what you missed
● The Nest Doorbell is easy to install wired or wire-free; the built-in battery means it works with any door, or connect it to your existing doorbell wires with the included wire connector
● Whether you choose battery or wired installation, the battery-powered Nest Doorbell cannot continuously record 24/7 video history, even with a Nest Aware subscription
● Talk and listen to visitors at your door, even if you’re away; use the Google Home app to say you’ll be right there, ask a delivery person to leave your package, or respond to visitors with pre-recorded messages
● Stream live video hands-free and see and speak with visitors at your door on compatible Google Nest and Amazon smart displays. You can also use compatible Google Nest and Amazon smart speakers and displays as a chime.
● The Nest Doorbell requires the Google Home app and a free Google account; it’s not compatible with the Nest app or the Nest site
● The Nest Doorbell camera has a tall vertical field of view, so it’s easier to see people head to toe or packages left on the ground; you can also keep a close eye on high-traffic areas with Activity Zones
Manufacturer: GoogleBrand: GoogleModel: GA02075-USColor: Ivy
Price: $119.99 $179.99