iPhone 4 vs Flip Ultra HD vs iPhone 3GS Video Comparison [Video]

iPhone 4 vs Flip Ultra HD vs iPhone 3GS Video Comparison [Video]

Posted June 23, 2010 at 10:03pm by iClarified · 6 comments · Add Comment
Jeremy - June 24, 2010 at 1:54am
Tell me the guy made the last two videos holding both of the phones right next to each other and filmed them at the same time... (I say the last two because those are the two that caught my eyes and ears) The dog does the same thing, meaning movements and the guy makes the same grunt and the bird feeder in both videos...
James - June 24, 2010 at 1:51pm
yes you are correct. He's holding the iphone 4 on the right hand and the other camera on the left. In fact you can hear on the second video the iPhones recording tone.
oakyz - June 25, 2010 at 7:05pm
Actually that movies are FAKE... and it`s not holding both Iphone and camera at same time since i`m pretty sure nobody can move both LEFT and RIGHT hand at same time, pointing at exactly same thing, exactly same distance. So i`m 100% sure that`s fake.
James - June 25, 2010 at 9:47pm
Then you must be one really uncordinated retard because if I hold two phones next to each other they record the nearly the same angle and point at the same direction. I can assure you that the only thing that is fake is your stupind uneducated ass. Tard. Oh and just so you know I did the same thing with my brothers 3G and my 3GS just to brag about the camera and the processor when the 3GS came out. Damn I'm tired of uneducated retards making comments on these pages. I bet your a fandroid aren't you?
oakyz - June 26, 2010 at 4:32pm
Yes Retard, i`m using iPhone since the first model 2G till 3GS so, YES i`m an Android fan... so go make another shitty movie holding all 3 models in next to each other at the same distance,pointing exactly at the same thing (YES, MAKE THEM POINT AT EXACTLY THE SAME POINT ... NOT 1-2cm OFF but SAME POINT.
James - June 27, 2010 at 1:57am
Wow you need to lay off the meth, 'cause you don't make any sense and your sarcasm needs work. Tard
Prev 1 of 1 Next