September 27, 2022
Verizon iPhone 4 Will Cost $50 More Than AT&T iPhone 4

Verizon iPhone 4 Will Cost $50 More Than AT&T iPhone 4

Posted January 22, 2011 at 3:34pm · 6 comments · Add Comment
ngentot
ngentot - January 23, 2011 at 9:21am
does the "contract free" means "unlocked" for use for other country too?
MG
MG - January 23, 2011 at 5:33pm
No, it just means you don't get the discount you would get if you signed a 2 year contract. You get the same phone you just choose if you want it for $199 with a contract or $599 without a new contract. I am not sure if they will sell it to customers who do not already have an existing contract or not. The only people I know who have purchased one for $599 already had AT&T, they just were not eligible for an upgrade yet do they could not get the discount. There is no option to buy it for $599 online that I have ever seen which leads me to believe that might be for existing customers only.
HO
HO - January 23, 2011 at 9:15pm
...how many countries around the world do still use old cdma besides the US???
HO
HO - January 22, 2011 at 5:59pm
In defense of iClarified I have to say, it was good they put it again so we can laugh a bit more, Verizon fanboys will get a over expensive, CDMA render and old iPhone, while in 5 months the rest of the world will get the new iPhone 5 that can work anywhere u want for the same price as the existing iPhone 4....oh well, math is not a strength of americans....
Shawn
Shawn - January 22, 2011 at 5:07pm
TO iCLARIFIED - you guy get late news, the $50 more expensive news were out 4 days ago.
Shawn
Shawn - January 23, 2011 at 3:25pm
I'm alright but on the otherhand looks like you are busy giving your ass to everyone, your job is special I would say!