Pod2G Finds Another Untethered Jailbreak Vulnerability

Pod2G Finds Another Untethered Jailbreak Vulnerability

musclegeek - January 30, 2011 at 6:20pm
so??? what\'s this? full of crap! and its epic fail!
Rula - January 30, 2011 at 3:56pm
well.. fuck this jailbreak tethered or untethered!! give us the i4 unlock, come on!! can\'t u unlock it?
NANCY - January 30, 2011 at 9:07am
o my god are u two guys at it again every day u two fight with each other whats up with that??????
All about me - January 30, 2011 at 8:45am
Your right dudes. There fucking wrecking my head as well. We found this and we can do that and there\'s another method to this. Shut tge fuck up ye stupid fucking dicks. Your like a bad anti virus keep saying we stopped that and helped you with this. Just fuckong release the thing and be done with it. Stupid pricks. Stick your jailbreak shit up your fucking holes.
And? - January 30, 2011 at 8:12am
Whoopty fuckin doo! I have a cure for cancer, but I\'m not giving it to anyone, arseholes!
Patrick Conner - January 29, 2011 at 10:28pm
OK GREAT.. found something new.. But yet why is no one putting something together to jailbreak untethered... I dont care if there is 40 ways to do it as long as 1 person is good enough to make a way to do it. I would gladly pay someone or donate but ID ont understand... People need it now and yet they want to wait till the next update.. Well when that comes out people will want to wait till next one.. Just do it already lol.. Someone good enough put it together for someone with windows to use and work fine.
Taz - January 30, 2011 at 9:16am
You guys are all idiots. The information ws put on twitter, most of the various dev teams use twitter to stay in touch and let the other dev teams know what they are up to. Pod2g didnt go rushing to all the forums, and blogs saying woohoo untether but your not getting it. he said I found another vulnerability that could lead to an untether exploit, and everyone else took it and ran with it making it something more than it was. These guys do things for you and relsase them for free, and yet everyon still bitches about it, get off your arse and write your own if you have that little appreciation of the work of others. Muppets the lot of you
Naz - January 30, 2011 at 9:26am
Ok. So you guy explain this to me : Why did chronic fucktard team release the stupid video how they have jailbraked 4.2.1 and how we should stay in touch with there little twits on their little pages because something super duper is coming very soon. That was 10 days ago. And after releasing that stupid little video and saying those stupid little things, they havent said a word about the jailbrake? Why do that? Why brag like a little fuck and tease me? Why show me the ray of sunlight for a second and then put me in a undersized dark room? Why? Tell me why? Why didn\'t you just leave me outside in the rain?
rubionulia - January 29, 2011 at 9:55pm
caaapeee ddeeeehhhh!
Tim B - January 29, 2011 at 5:17pm
So the argument that you wont release it until iOS5 is useless because we have 3 separate holes now. Even if Apple patches one of them we have 2 more. I call BS on the whole damn thing. Also, a LOT of people (Myself included) cant get SSH to stay running for more then 5 minutes on 4.2.1 with no way to solve it. If you try to Jailbreak untethered using the monte 4.3b you end up just locking up the phone and having to restore because the SSH part cant go forward.
HO - January 29, 2011 at 5:12pm
...is not pointless, then again is not good, not pointless cause it may be of good use, but not good cause it doesn\'t do anything for the ppl outside waiting for a jb, this is more like an academic show, it doesn\'t mean anything in practicality other than pointing to a theory for an application, personaly i believe they should just keep it quiet, say something at the time of release.
Jay - January 29, 2011 at 3:39pm
I have discover 1 click untether jailbreak and unlock for ios 4.2.1 & 4.3 but sorry i cant realease it untill iphone 5 and ios 5.0 is out. Stay tuned, as i will keep u update as soon any bullshit hope comes up..!!
darrenabarth - January 30, 2011 at 11:13am