October 5, 2022
PwnageTool 2.0.1 Released

PwnageTool 2.0.1 Released

Posted July 20, 2008 at 7:48pm · 12 comments · Add Comment
Iola
Iola - August 1, 2017 at 11:49am
What is size of cheap sf giants jerseys may have? Know more about here - denver broncos apparel cheap
zubairismail
zubairismail - July 19, 2014 at 5:41am
Thanks for the great sharing made here bro...Keep up the good work :)
Alan J. Morgan
Alan J. Morgan - July 24, 2008 at 4:05pm
Used Pwnage 2.0.1 Everything SEEMED to work, but after all was done, NO PHONE capability. iPhone 3G using original 2.0 software build 5A347. After restore from iTunes, phone once again operated normally.
RolloM
RolloM - July 21, 2008 at 7:14am
*sigh* If only Apple itself would publish updates as fast as these guys from the Dev Team. Actually I do not expect the Cisco VPN problems I have with the 2.0 software (render Cisco VPN useless) will be solved within reasonable time :-(
banker
banker - July 21, 2008 at 5:17am
had some trouble downloading with my G4 mac mini yesterday, so I downloaded using my Ubuntu notebook, then copied to my mac. It worked like a charm - very simple. However I still got that grey no wifi problem and have yet to succeed installing their swifi fix. Would be great if that could be included as a option, since many people suffer from this. Keep up the good work dev team :-)
alpert
alpert - July 21, 2008 at 4:03am
Congratualations, and thanks once more for the team who this software. I have finally installed 2.0 yesterday. And here are the problems and bugs I've experienced so far to share with you: - iTunes store doesnt work. (I live in Istanbul/Turkey, and it says it doesnt support.) Since iTunes doesnt works, App Store doesnt works.(It works, but I can't install from there since iTunes doesnt work.) - Few mins ago, iPhone deleted my entire contact list when i was trying to add an email account. - Cydia could be a great tool. But its not for joe user for sure. It remind me of old linux installer. Tons of terminal softwares, unix utils, zippers, c compilers, unix somthings etc. Its a matter of mins before a normal user fed his iphone with unnecesary software. If they would have 'Installer' work, its definetely a better solution for normal user. - Since its very new, there is no 'support' for international users(no phone number suppurt, no tool to stop annoying autocomplete on texts) I'm planning to go back to 1.1.3(since at least it can save passwords unlike 1.1.4) or 1.1.4. And I would definetely recommend normal users to wait bit more until this release maturates a bit or apple maturates its 2.0 buggy OS.
iPhone lover
iPhone lover - July 21, 2008 at 2:55am
it was weird how the Pwnage Tool 2.0 couldn't even open on my mac and i have version 10.5.4. It would just bounce on the dock up and down but won't open. I think a few people had the same problem. But when I download 2.0.1 it opens and works perfectly. That was weird. FYI...
kempo
kempo - July 21, 2008 at 2:49am
When will the tool be available for windows? Thanks for your great help.
dt
dt - July 21, 2008 at 2:11am
@Pissed, How much to this project have you contributed. Here's a thought. Go screw yourself idiot. No one forced you to use a FREE application. How many iPhones have you sent the DevTeam to use for testing. Better yet, go out into traffic and wait for a surprise.
Pissed
Pissed - July 21, 2008 at 1:15am
Thanks Pwnage for allowing us all to de bug your softare.. assholes!