October 2, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [5.1.1]

Posted June 8, 2012 at 6:31pm · 16 comments · Add Comment
jay patel
jay patel - November 11, 2012 at 12:42pm
i just jailbreak iphone 4 version -5.1.1.(9b208) firmware 04.12.01 but i can't found any service (vodafone india) so what should i do?? reply must..
Dallon bush
Dallon bush - May 15, 2012 at 5:59pm
Can you post how do do this on windows please ?
Ali
Ali - March 12, 2013 at 12:50pm
easy to jailbreak your iphone is by ( evasi0n ), so simple download the software, conect your iphone, open the evasi0n software and click on jailbreak.. in few second jailbreak complete without any problem or bulshit....! this is direct link try http://evasi0n.com/
Rabby
Rabby - March 12, 2014 at 6:18am
Is possible to download apps through cydia
moneypenny75
moneypenny75 - May 15, 2012 at 5:10pm
Help with Iphone 3GS (bought in Denmark). I have an Iphone 3GS i got from a friend who updated and bricked a previously unlocked phone. It has baseband 06.15.00 and firmware 5.1.1. I jailbreaked using Redsn0w, installed Ultrasnow fixer and then ultrasnow 1.2.5. After that "no service" so I flashed ipad baseband using Redsn0w. After that a carrier (not mine) showed up for a few seconds but then again "no service". If i look in network selection 3 carriers pop up (not mine) and if I try to choose one it says "restrictet network". Ideas anyone ???
Jake
Jake - May 15, 2012 at 5:10pm
Did not work for me... Cydia icon is completely white and doesn't open! My iphone 4 is CDMA 5.1.1 verizon wireless. Any solution?
PitbullSyndicate
PitbullSyndicate - May 15, 2012 at 5:13pm
Yes it did work now just boot tethered in redsnow
PitbullSyndicate
PitbullSyndicate - May 15, 2012 at 4:37pm
Major disappointment never has a jailbreak been released for the next firmware before the jailbreak has been made available for the last firmware what has happened to the scene GEO built I remember him releasing limera1n when shatter was almost ready just to please the community now these new breed of hackers are show offs posting pics of they're own devices jailbroken and untethered for over a month now ie: iPad 3 or hd or whatever it is I bought two of them in the preorder and stood online for a third for my daughter I could really use the jailbreak and I do not even care about the 5.1.1 I just want my iPad 3.1 on 5.1 to be untethered jailbroken already I didn't update my iPad just as we shouldn't even have to be warned about anymore but still some people refuse to get it some of this stuff kills me I think honestly when people mess up there jailbreaks and bug the devs to re release all thier hard work just for a .2.2 or whatever it is just kills me these devs give so much to the general retardation I mean population ... But when the cards are down ie the ps3 or all important $@&! It seems @ionic or @pod2g or even @musclenerd need to step it up like GEO I mean hey my 2 cents anyways.. Guys lets see this untethered jailbreak for 5.1 ALREADY stop showing off like you have been and release already like the 5.1.1 that just hit i clarified last night only for iPhone 4 well fine release the 5.1 just for the iPad 3.x Seriously, PBS
Aarish
Aarish - May 15, 2012 at 6:24am
Plz release the untethered jailbreak
powan
powan - May 11, 2012 at 4:09am
prakash_sarki@yahoo.com iphone 4s jailbreak
Liat
Liat - April 10, 2012 at 3:07pm
Liar
nir-hus
nir-hus - April 9, 2012 at 12:39am
Since Apple is no longer signing iOS 5.0.1, Is it possible to upgrade iPhone 4 from iOS4.x to 5.0.1? Nir Hus MD., PhD.
latworx
latworx - May 15, 2012 at 2:42am
No. Not possible
Asif khan
Asif khan - May 15, 2012 at 8:33am
Yes you can If u have ur shsh blobs
bill smith
bill smith - March 12, 2012 at 7:18pm
when will an unlock option be available for iphone 5.1?
Taha
Taha - May 15, 2012 at 11:15am
It is available its called SAM unlock look it up