How to Transfer Files to Your iPhone Using Fugu (Mac)

How to Transfer Files to Your iPhone Using Fugu (Mac)

Posted October 21, 2008 at 8:45pm by iClarified · 7 comments · Add Comment
the jailBreaker - July 25, 2015 at 10:47pm
ok i figured that out but now when i enter 'alpine', it just goes back to the screen i started at. what am i doing wrong?
the jailBreaker - July 25, 2015 at 10:41pm
I have an ipod 4g so i input everything but when i click connect, it says 'Unable to connect: connection refused' what do i do??
cldjr - May 8, 2010 at 4:47am
I create a Wifi network on my iMac (OS X 10.6.2) I connect to the net via this wifi network my iPhone 3G (3.1.3, jailbreak). I want to use FUGU to make some transfert from Mac to iPhone. I wrote the IP address of iPhone, root as username and click connect. appear and run but after short time the first window re-appear (IP address, username etc.) ! Where am I doing wrong ?
Fabio Garcia - March 15, 2009 at 10:22am
The alpine password it's not working. I have iPhone 3G. Hwo can I setup another password?
Starganderfish - January 7, 2009 at 3:07am
This is a fantastic article. I've spent two weeks messing around with ssh, dropcopy, and various other apps to try and send my ebook collection to my iPhone. With Fugu I can send multiple files at once and am currently sending my library of more than 2500 ebooks across - and its dead easy. Thanks heaps for this advice and thanks especially to the creators of this great program.
McLaud - October 22, 2008 at 5:02pm
Yes, DiskAid is very cool! THX!
sailingaction - October 21, 2008 at 11:34pm
I have used "DiskAid" and its the most user friendly Mac style interface ever. In combination with "Chronus" previous "TimeCapsule" y dont have to worry about upgrading loosing your contacts, calendar, notes etc. Just back e/mail and go. Copy back the e/mailed backup and you are set, just drag and drop, simplistic is the way of the Zen Mac.........lol
Prev 1 of 1 Next