How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Absinthe 2.0 (Mac) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Absinthe 2.0 (Mac) [5.1.1]

البل - February 13, 2013 at 6:40pm
ا
Moji - January 6, 2013 at 5:03am
can i use this jailbreak 511 for my ipad 3? i have ipad 3 on 6.0.1...any idea which is the best solution (which version or downgrade) for me if i need a Jailbreak iPad??
Naser - November 27, 2012 at 12:11am
Ineedjailbbreak
Nash - October 13, 2012 at 10:02am
Is this tutorial compatible with the iPad1 ???
Marcos - October 22, 2012 at 3:22am
Yes, works fine for me (iPad1 64Gb 3G). It take about a hour to complete the procedure...
gasbi - September 24, 2012 at 3:44pm
I did it, but cydia isn't working correctly, it crashes when I tap on it. I tried restoring the iPad but I am getting an error: "This device isn't elegibe for the requested build", I tried modifying the hosts list, but still not working… I don't know how to solve… I've read, that I can Re-restore to 5.1.1 on Dev-Team Blog (http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/31869383801/blob-o-riffic) but I don't know how. I need help please, thanks!
Andore - May 30, 2012 at 3:06am
Hi, Beside using my Iphone as a HotSpot with MyWi to connect my computer I don't have an Internet conncetion. So when I will be Jailbreaking I won't have internet. Is there any way to JB my Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1 using Absynthe 2.0.2? Thanks
Babel - May 30, 2012 at 2:15am
Worked for my unlocked 4S 64gb, although some icons have been turning completely white, randomly, maybe changes from one icon to another after installing or updating an app. White icons could be settings button now, later mail or itunes or music or combination of some, and up to 3 icons at once, all in the iphone's first screen. Still, phone is working normally though. Just weird.
tito - May 29, 2012 at 2:28pm
work for me iPad 1, lion, latest iTunes, mac pro 1,1 although i've been waiting for around 30 minutes.
gesher - May 28, 2012 at 12:06am
Not working for me, either on my iPad 3 CDMA. Tried with Absinthe 2.0, 2.01, 2.02 on MacBook Pro. Reset all content and settings. Upgraded Lion and iTunes to the latest versions. Tried from guest account on the computer. Over and over again. Consistently hangs on "waiting to reboot." Pretty frustrating because I've donated to the hackers who make these jailbreaks possible...
gesher - May 30, 2012 at 2:55am
Note: finally got it to work by doing it on a Windows computer. Everything else was the same.
Den - May 27, 2012 at 3:43pm
Finally got My iPad 3 broken! It didnt work on My MacBook PRO, With 10.6.8 And iTunes 10.6.1 But it worked perfectly on My friends MacBook PRO With latest mountain Lion and iTunes 10.6.1