How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Absinthe 2.0 (Mac) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Absinthe 2.0 (Mac) [5.1.1]

Boombie,jr - May 27, 2012 at 3:37pm
Didnt work on my MacBook air or my MacBook pro. Every time I try to jb through dev team ... Nothing . That's y Geohot was the best, u guys r loosing ur swag.. I been trying to jb my air for a yr now wtf c'mon dudes
???? - May 29, 2012 at 3:39am
JB my AIR...????? WTF
tksbnk - May 27, 2012 at 3:44am
not working on ipad 3 32gb wifi. stock in "sending initial jailbreak data. this may also take a while.." from last night until now. progress bar have not move. any soltion to this?
tksbk - May 27, 2012 at 3:55am
ohh, the rest all settings prove to be the answer.. worked fine..
Chris - May 26, 2012 at 8:35am
Done,working perfectly on both iPhone 4 and iPad 2 Wifi (Romania). Great job Chronic Dev!
helaman - May 26, 2012 at 4:02am
Worked Awesome! iPad 2 16gb wifi
Jaime - May 26, 2012 at 3:50am
After trying more than 10 different ways and reformatting macbook(yes re-installing Lion) I realized there was a sync issue with iTunes 10.6.1. I went back to iTunes 10.5.3 and it worked on the first try. A lot of people are having all sorts of sync issues with iTunes 10.6.1. Just thought you should know. If your iTunes library has been updated to 10.6.1 you can't just downgrade to 10.5.3. That's why I needed to do clean install and obtain everything from backup. Enjoy!
pat - May 25, 2012 at 10:29pm
Done on my IPad 3. No issues whatsoever. Just donated thru paypal "PLEASE DONATE GUYS". This is the only way we can thank them for having our devices jailbroken... :)
Freak - May 25, 2012 at 9:56pm
Did NOT work on iPad 3 on 5.1.1, tried several times on a Mac. It DID work like a charm on a windows 7 PC!
Den - May 25, 2012 at 7:09pm
Ipad 3 GSM europe/sweden Tried both with 2.0 and 2.0.1 still get the same issue It gets stuck on "Waiting for reboot - not done yet, don't unplug your device yet! If i reboot the Ipad i get the error code -5 Same thing with sim inserted (thought this was the issue) Only way go be able to try the jailbreak again I have to reset the ipad
joolsca - May 25, 2012 at 5:22pm
Doesn't work on Canadian iPad 2 with unjailbroken 5.1.1 Tried restore, erase contents, everything...get the "something went wrong thing..then just restores with no cydia
joolsca - May 25, 2012 at 8:38pm
All fixed now with turning off wifi on iPad and using the new 2.0.1 Absinthe :-)
Ali - May 25, 2012 at 5:15pm
Working fine with my iPad 3 gen...Thanks..!!!
Samuel 666 - May 25, 2012 at 7:09pm
works for my ipad3 and 1pad1 like a charm. big thanks to pod and others .