The new version introduces the following advanced solutions which automate, simplify and streamline the direct PDF output from Microsoft Word:
* Split multi-page Word documents into single page PDF files.
* Assign variable output file names which can include page number, user name, date and other values.
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for various purposes such as web, print, or on-screen viewing. BatchOutput DOC lets users precisely control the image resolution and compression which can help dramatically reduce the PDF file size without compromising its quality.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, graphic file diagnostics, and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix Solutions makes it easier for professionals to achieve more while doing less by automating their everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting down on production costs.
* Encrypt and password protect PDF documents using various levels of security. For example, users can specify passwords to restrict printing, copying and document opening.
* Define output folders and save the favorites ones for instant access.
BatchOutput DOC can automatically process thousands of documents saving users the time and hassle of outputting each file manually. And the new PDF production solutions make the software equally indispensable for exporting of single Word files as well.
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput DOC 2.0 runs on Mac OS X 10.4.2 or later (including Leopard), is Universal Binary, and works with Microsoft Word 2008. BatchOutput DOC 2.0 can be purchased for US$34.95 from the Zevrix Solutions website, as well as from authorized resellers.