rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, AMOD GPS Trackers and Nike+iPod. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance and workout duration.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or split you select using the mouse.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and GPX file import
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPX export for track sharing and uploading
* Athlete history
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Update:
* Adds Spanish translation.
* Adds synchronization support with rubiTrack for iPhone (to be released separately).
* Adds Ski Touring, Snow Shoeing, Sailing, Nordic Walking and Shopping activity types.
* Improves import for non-standard conforming GPX files.
* Other new features and bug fixes.