October 4, 2022
Apple Releases iOS 6.1.2 to Fix Exchange Calendar Bug

Apple Releases iOS 6.1.2 to Fix Exchange Calendar Bug

Posted February 19, 2013 at 6:13pm · 40 comments · Add Comment
James Hoyland
James Hoyland - March 5, 2013 at 11:34am
For this update apple inc should've increased battery life not reduced battery life plus when using apps the power goes down more and when listenin to music the battery power stays fully charged. Apple should also fix the wifi network and make the signal more stronger than weaker plus i loose my connection.
justabrake
justabrake - February 25, 2013 at 2:53pm
I'm getting worst battery life recently and I don't know why i'm not jailbroken either.
coold
coold - February 22, 2013 at 2:16am
jb work for iphone 5 iOS 6.1.2??<<<<<
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - February 21, 2013 at 2:44pm
apple has us under their foot with limited jb & unlocking We are beggars if you think about it and I paid over $600
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - February 21, 2013 at 2:39pm
I upgraded my 3gs to 6.1.2 but forgot and did it with itunes. Now the baseband is not working to unlock cus ultrasn0w not compatible to unlock
galdamita
galdamita - February 21, 2013 at 1:32pm
I updated my i5, however when I turn it off and turn it back on, to the 3G is enabled without the 3G botton is on. Is anyone else with this problem? first I updated via OTA, and after I maded a full restoration but the issue persists.
letze
letze - February 20, 2013 at 11:55am
how's 6.1.2 doing guys to those with 4S and below devices.... you think its superior to 5.1.1???... which do you think make the idevice's battery last longer, less crash, less bugs, etc....
Juan
Juan - February 20, 2013 at 1:10am
Why won't they fix the issue with the invites? It is the list annoying thing to not have them delete from my outlook when I accept on my phone. This was not a problem in IOS5. Any one else seen this???
Hackfest
Hackfest - February 20, 2013 at 12:50am
Please remember that shsh blobs are only good for a re-restore on your current firmware. This will only work on a restore thru iTunes on your computer. NEVER use an over the air update! It is a different version even though the number version is the same.
Mooping