Apple to Release a New A1428 iPhone 5 Starting April 12th With AWS Support!

Apple to Release a New A1428 iPhone 5 Starting April 12th With AWS Support!

iProService.com - March 27, 2013 at 5:01pm
You will be able to identify the new iPhone 5 by the IMEI number, from a certain yet to be determined number forward will be the new ones. Like the original iPhone, the iPhone 5 has it's identifying number engraved on the back casing. I'm sure this website as well as ours (www.iProService.com) and others will post that number as soon as we can confirm it.
John - April 13, 2013 at 3:54pm
Now that the updated A1428 hardware version has been released, does anyone know how to identify it?
John - April 16, 2013 at 11:11pm
John - March 27, 2013 at 2:34pm
How can someone tell from any markings on the phone what version of this phone they have? (new or old hardware version)
Rockne1865 - March 27, 2013 at 6:59am
Hey Sam three years would suck you would be much better off if you bought your phone out right from Apple! Just to cheer you up I have to wait a whole year to get a new phone with AT&T if you pay more then a $100 a month you sign for two years but you get a new phone every year. I'd go nuts waiting two years let alone three at the end of a year I sell my phone for $400 on EBay JailBroken & unlocked pay $200 for my new phone get $400 to $600 in discounts from Beat Buy & AT&T I get other people to buy Phones at Best Buy & Computers I get coupons in the end I get more money back just in discounts then I pay for the phone & I get $400 for the old phone I buy the best case available to protect it for better resale if you buy off me you get a good phone I use griffen chargers which have smart charger tech much better then Apples charger & it's Apple certified! I don't cycle the battery much because I plug it in as soon as I get in the house or office I plug it in in the car so most of the time it's running on the charger not the battery.
daniel - March 27, 2013 at 8:28pm
Haven't learnt how to use a full stop though - smart arse!
sam - March 27, 2013 at 1:33am
we need someone like T-mobile in canada!!! the fuccken 3 years contract in canada i am still locked becouse i got the iphone 4 in 2010 still paying for this shit more than it worth!!! t- mobile is 99 upfront then 20$ for 24 month thats nothing please t-mobile come to Canada and teach those mother fuccking Canadians some lessons!!! canadians thy sit down and take it like a bitch and nobody does shit!! i am canadien BTW,lol
tek - March 27, 2013 at 4:26am
You need to talk to your wireless provider, because clearly you haven't done that in a while. There are no "contracts" anymore with any of the big three carriers. You pay an up-front fee (which in Canada is actually cheaper than every other country that sells the iPhone), then you continue your service without any monthly fee (in fact, you don't pay a monthly fee with your iPhone 4 right now, and you can get a plan that's similar to T-Mobile's unlimited for about $80-90 a month). If you decide to cancel your service entirely, you simply pay the "owing balance" on the device, which is equal to the number of months left in your term (3 years) and works out to the amount of the phone that is subsidized. It's almost exactly the same as buying a car. If you want to get rid of it, you just have to pay the owing balance of your financing You could buy an iPhone 5 from Rogers tomorrow for $179, then cancel your service the next day and you would end up paying the same as walking in to an Apple store to buy an unlocked iPhone If you have a problem, it should be with Apple's pricing of the device ($300 more than an iPod touch for a better camera and a cell chip?!)
Omega - March 27, 2013 at 11:11am
You're Canadian, support local industry and buy a blackberry ;)
Jens Hembach - March 27, 2013 at 6:19pm
That's not entirely true since there is still a, as Rogers for example calls it, a Service Deactivation Fee of $12.50 (in Ontario anyway). Also, while the up-front fee for an iPhone is cheaper than probably all other countries, it's quite a bit more expensive when you consider that you're only getting two phones at the reduced price every six years rather than three like you would in those other markets. Lastly, you're stuck paying Rogers' $50 unlock fee as well to use the phone on another network.
joe babrah - March 28, 2013 at 3:17am
That is why im with mobilicity, no contract, cancel anytime and service isn't that bad!
WaterFalls2013 - March 28, 2013 at 1:47pm
And if the iPhone 5 -- soon might be available for sale to RUN on Mobilicity or Wind then Canada doesn't need T-mobile. One needs to BUY out right the phone... and those type of PHONES can never run on Rogers - Fido - Chatr ••• Bell - Virgin mobile ••• Telus - Kodoo. ONLY will work on Wind OR Mobilicity, which is far better. The z10 just began on Mobilicity but as we all KNOW BB is dead. Mobilicity needs this sooner then WIND.
WaterFalls2013 - March 28, 2013 at 2:02pm
Mobilicity is a great deal. The service is tighter in regions but for those who do not travel beyond it ALL-- incoming and outgoing calls and text are unlimited under one price. Data packages are very generous too. Buy a phone outright and stay on the service as you wish. Change the package up or down - add Data or remove it monthly. Its definitely a great option. I will switch when iPhone comes.
vv - April 7, 2013 at 4:27pm
Hiq
Lee - March 26, 2013 at 11:39pm
More waste of money
NoGoodNick - March 26, 2013 at 9:43pm
I find it hard to believe that this no frills IPhone will be much difference than the regular IPhone 5 I can only assume that apple has to do something quick before it loses out to Samsung, who by the way took a HUGE bite out of apple's buyer's. This new phne in my opinion is exactly the same phone that sells for $699.00 I HATE IPHONE AND you all regulars who read my blogs know that.
T Hui - March 26, 2013 at 11:54pm
I believe software wise, iOS is still the best. Why? Cause they make it the easiest to use of all the OSs and non tech savvy people can also use it with ease as compared to Android. Sure, their user interface might be a little boring now, but I think they will change it for the better. They just need to step up their game on hardware for the IPhone. That is where they are falling behind to some of their competitors like Samsung and LG. Plus, Apple has so much cash they can do anything they want to do.
Rockne1865 - March 27, 2013 at 7:10am
Re Nogoodnick IPhones are great if they are JailBroken if not they are just OK I would not buy one if I couldn't Jailbreak it! I'd buy an Android or windows phone before I'd buy an IPhone I could not Jailbreak!
DERP - March 28, 2013 at 1:56pm
Samsung Galaxy S3 might have sold a lot... however those phones are dead end. Not upgradeable and a complete lie to all android users who think they are far more open and customizable. In addition to the OS being the wrong choice and security being a poor option -- the resale of your contracted phones is also poor and to think you spent the same amount of money as a iPhone for plastic is a shame. Wise up, if eye candy and a bigger screen is what you need in a phone then you should have bought the Note from Samsung as you really need a mini laptop or computer; which by the way, sales are low and still lagging. Enjoy your device.
DERP - March 28, 2013 at 2:15pm
Yes, iOS is superior... if you have tried Android the average folk needs to be bothered by force quitting (End Task) apps on a regular basis. The home screen is merely a work around of alias (Short Cuts) to apps... pressing the APP button takes you to a familiar location like iOS... the root of all APPs (Apple truly simplified the device and really studied the users it was meant for) before coming to market. For all those who are pointing out differences in Android and iOS... they just DONT KNOW HOW TO DO it on iPHONE. example screen capture... read GOGLES reviews on screen capture apps... iPhone has always been able to take a screen capture... but people can be very ignorant or lazy to learn.
Eric - March 26, 2013 at 9:35pm
Gooooddd !! Videotron gonna have the iPhone ... Sounds good for the Quebec customer !!
sam - March 27, 2013 at 1:39am
yes good for the Canadian customers where u get locked for 3 years ,see u in 2016 where u will be using iphone 5 and u still paying for it, when people are using iphone 7 !!!!
WaterFalls2013 - March 28, 2013 at 2:08pm
There are still people using the iPhoine 3Gs on Rogers, Sam. They might have been locked into a long term contract and the 3Gs might now be lacking the upgrades it deserves - however I don't think they will be stupid to switch to an Android phone and contract it for another 3 years - specially when it is the same price and those people would be leaving behind any investments in apps on iOS.
Rockne1865 - March 26, 2013 at 8:43pm
I want a bigger screen & NFC & Government mandated jail break! If you ask for it! & I buy IPhones but only when there is a Jail Break for it!
6italia0 - March 26, 2013 at 8:30pm
Tmobiles LTE band already supports LTE on the att iPhone 5, LTE 4 (1700) is supported by the z10 and note II as well. There is no need for an AWS iPhone as the current att model is already supported and works fine. I'm guessing this is just BS to use as a selling point for Tmobile customers.
Smart - March 26, 2013 at 8:42pm
T-Mobile only has support for the current iPhone on their new network which is hardly built out. They need AWS for fallback.