New iPhone Concept With Wrap Around Display [Video]

New iPhone Concept With Wrap Around Display [Video]

Jackroxy - September 14, 2013 at 2:22pm
The problem is, if its a wrap around display, we'll have to use THIN and CLEAR covers, which arent ideal for protecting the phone. HELL u might even have to use 2 SCREEN PROTECTORS
JuggaloRazzam - April 21, 2013 at 4:20pm
Duh people, wrap around patent is probably for the iWatch!
SweetJesus - April 21, 2013 at 2:32am
Yes, a concept. But a irresponsible one. As a designer one must see beyond STUPIDITY. As a designer making concepts - think about why the design is beneficial, what technological advancements better the product and how it will work. Concepts are not just mindless visual candy - they must have reasons and purposes. Yeah a flexible LCD screen yet ONLY to PLACE a DAMN volume SLIDER?
DERP - April 21, 2013 at 2:25am
First off, if a person were to hold this prototype in the left hand - the MULTI-TOUCH sensory would make the device think a finger is already pressing the screen. I can not see any advantage to the CUSTOMER or USER by having a screen that is on BOTH sides. Front and Back touch sensitive Multi-touch - COME ON its not gonna work. 85% of the time the device in one hand - THIS cancels out the Multi-touch. RIDICULOUS idea.
John Smith - April 21, 2013 at 12:15am
BlackBerry came out with this last year (2012/02) http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/02/wrap-around-bb-concept-phone-is-a-novel-idea/
FAH-Q - April 20, 2013 at 1:54pm
great!! more fingerprints on my screen
Enderzshadowz - April 20, 2013 at 1:46pm
I agree with el camps. See through phone would be best. This phone showed here is awesome at first glance, but the practicality of having to turn the phone becomes tiresome. A see through phone, though? I would be ALL over that!
itaymis - April 20, 2013 at 12:43pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for mobile phones factory unlocks (SIM Free): It costs Only 9.99$ for phone unlocks
El Compa - April 20, 2013 at 5:31am
I'm glad that new ideas are being brought up but that would be a stupid phone. I just can't wrap my head around having to turn the damn phone over to see the rest of my stuff. A see through phone would be better if the technology were decades advanced.
sharifgd - April 20, 2013 at 5:56am
Remember, Its Just a Concept, nothing else.
កូនខ្មែរ - April 20, 2013 at 5:04am
They try to make more money by people who like to drop their phone on the floor lolzzz smart idea but ugly as F**!