The title of the disk can be changed prior to each burn. Without any additional software, disks burned with BurnAgain FS are readable on all platforms, automatically preserving special Mac file attributes. BurnAgain FS supports CDR, CDRW, DVD+RW and DVD-RW disks.
The update to 1.2.1 brings general improvements and minor bugfixes. The update is free for all BurnAgain FS users.
BurnAgain FS Feature highlights include:
* Burn multiple sessions without creating multiple volumes
* Change the content of a CD/DVD like on a hardisk
* Add additional content to a disk quickly
* Change disk title at each burn
* Preserve Mac file attributes
* Platform independent format
* Usable with CDR
* Usable with CDRW, DVD+RW, DVD-RW
* BurnAgain FS is available in English and German
Pricing and Availability:
A home single license is priced at only $22 (USD). A FamilyPack option (5 installations) is available for only $48 (USD). Business licenses start from 32 (USD). Site licenses and educational discounts are available. A full-featured demo (20 trial burns) is available.