rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, AMOD GPS Trackers and Nike+iPod as well as the iPhone 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance and workout duration.
rubiTrack 1.4 adds support for direct sync with the Garmin Forerunner 405 and Forerunner 50 devices. This release also adds OpenStreetMap as map provider.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or split you select using the mouse.
rubiTrack for iPhone records tracks, manages a recorder history and syncs with rubiTrack for the Mac directly over Wi-Fi.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and GPX file import
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPX export for track sharing and uploading
* Athlete history
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Update:
* Adds Direct sync with Garmin Forerunner 405, Forerunner 50 and Garmin ANT compatible devices
* Adds OpenStreetMap as map provider
* Adds TCX and CSV Export
* Improves averaging of heart rate and cadence
* Improves TCX import reliability
* Improves Virtual Earth map reliability
* Adds "Speed" to the metrics displayed on track view markers
* Other enhancements and bug fixes
rubiTrack is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.