* Among the most important changes in iBank 3.4 is much-improved migration of QIF-formatted Quicken data, especially for users with complex accounts or many years of transactions.
* iBank 3.4 also improves category pop-up menus, making transaction entry faster and more efficient.
* Downloading of files via iBank's built-in browser has also been improved.
* Support for downloading large numbers of stock quotes has been enhanced.
* Additional updates in iBank 3.4 include improved importing of OFX files with securities, as well as more than 30 other enhancements and fixes.
This release is the third significant upgrade to iBank since fall, making iBank an even better choice for Mac users searching for a full-featured alternative to Quicken. "As our community of users grows, we're getting better feedback about ways in which we can continue refining iBank," notes IGG President Ian Gillespie. "We've been implementing those improvements at an accelerating pace, and that's making iBank a more compelling and competitive choice for former Quicken users."
Rated "Great" in a recent issue of MacLife, iBank 3 was announced in January at Macworld 2008. All new for OS 10.5, iBank 3 features automatic account downloads, interactive graphs powered by Core Animation, loan management, and syncing capability from an iPhone or iPod Touch. With a rapidly expanding user base and an active community in IGG's online forums, iBank 3 has emerged as the leading Mac-only personal finance app.