How to Buy an iPhone App From the Cydia Store

How to Buy an iPhone App From the Cydia Store

Jailbreaker - February 19, 2013 at 2:50am
I do not have any type of a card. I do have money on my amazon account but how do I buy without a card?
CydiaPurchaseNoob:( - February 4, 2013 at 10:51pm
Hello everyone, please help me with this one. I've got 20 $ on my Amazon account. Can I purchase Cydia tweaks and apps though Cydia using Amazon Gift Card? If yes, then please tell me how. Thank you in advance!
Keefto - August 25, 2010 at 4:38pm
I bought a package on a 3G S and now I have an iPhone 4. I wanna get the package but I forgot what account I used to login in. Any way of finding this info out?
VuVuZella - June 30, 2010 at 5:05pm
I just bought the GV+ app, great app but the buying process was horrible. Mainly because the screen that asked me to enter my PayPal Password was not Zoomable, I had no idea what I was entering and was unable to read the text. Overall a bad experience and no very \"Apple\" like at all. I\'m all for giving GV+ my cash, the program is great but come on chaps, fix the buy screen will you!!
Fretman92 - February 11, 2010 at 11:21am
What if I don\'t have the \"Purchase item\" button ? I have only the \"Install\" one and when I click it -> error saying I am not allowed to access etc... That\'s quite annoying !
hardan - March 9, 2009 at 9:57am
i dont get this exactly so you pay 1 $ then you can get all the apps from appstore thats in cydia for free? if im wrong please correct me! thankyou
thebasa - March 9, 2009 at 11:15am
You pay a $1 for the Cyntact app, which adds contact pictures to the contact list, and what you\'ve just done is purchased an app without the Apple app store. You can then look forward to purchasing more apps in the future, many of which would not get apple\'s approval to be in their app store, from the Cydia Store. Beautiful!
Frasze - March 8, 2009 at 7:10pm
Worked like a charm :) Cant wait to see that Apple will do against this ^^ ps. awesome app :3
Golf11 - March 7, 2009 at 4:25pm
Easy as pie..worth a dollar too. Hey I noticed in the screen shots a little clock icon near the battery. What program is that and what does it do?
jtizzle - March 7, 2009 at 4:43pm
That clock actually means you have an alarm set.
Golf11 - March 7, 2009 at 4:47pm
I guess that\'s a stock apple clock program; no wonder I\'ve never seen it, I don\'t use it for alarms. Wish there was a program like that for calendar appointments and was hoping that\'s what you were gonna tell me. :) thanks for the reply.
pakosupersonico - March 7, 2009 at 4:51pm
Hey dude, that icon means that you have an alarm set; is from the clock application.
buck - March 7, 2009 at 9:17pm
no app on the internet is worth a dollar
Morde - March 8, 2009 at 1:16am
It means that you have an alarm activated. Has nothing to do with jailbraked apps.
nhl2356 - March 9, 2009 at 9:36am
thats the alarm XD, it wakes u up lol
thebasa - March 9, 2009 at 11:18am
i think that\'s just the alarm on right? could be part of some statusbar app though
Sameh Samir - March 12, 2009 at 9:34am
This is the alarm icon, if you setup an alarm you will get it
eritro - March 14, 2009 at 2:50am
The icon is from the official Apple clock app. for the watch, the awakener, the timer and the stop watch.
Prev1 of 1 Next