How to Jailbreak Your 2G iPod Touch (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your 2G iPod Touch (Windows)

itaymis - April 9, 2013 at 8:12pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
Filipe Camargo - June 16, 2010 at 12:58pm
voltage.rar link is down!
f1982 - December 24, 2009 at 11:04am
I have a brand new touch that I want to jailbreak. I understand that blackra1n will only work on those which were made before week 40, ie the serial number has 4th and 5th digits of 39 or less. Jailbreaking with blackra1n on models with serials 40 or above (mine is 48) will require the unit to be tethered and blackra1n run every time it is turned on. This is simply not worth the hassle! So firstly, does anyone know if the voltage software will jailbreak without the tethering issue, and secondly, if id does can someone point me in the direction of a working download link? Cheers, F1 larscandrum@gmail.com
f1982 - December 22, 2009 at 3:41pm
The voltage download doesn\'t work and I can\'t find any working alternatives. Can someone who has it, and the custom firmware post a working download link, or if not send me them? I\'d be extremely grateful.
Bella - February 14, 2010 at 10:22pm
Link for voltage download (copy + paste link) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HAKJVJ46 Link for firmware downloads (copy + paste link) http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/ good luck! I\'m having a lot of trouble installing the libUSB. Done everything it told me to do and even tried it the Vista way. (I\'m windows 7). Also, when i get to \"Make IPSW\" I click it, it does the black window thing then closes 3 seconds later. I try to click next step but it says \"Custom IPSW not found\" any help? D:
apo - October 20, 2009 at 2:45pm
I got stuck at step 13. Error 1601 appeared after restoring it with \"custom restore\". I \'ve been doing da same thing in that instruction. What did I missed?
maikey - September 22, 2009 at 3:37pm
hey guys. can anyone help me??? after the restoring. my ipod won\'t turn on again? please help me. :(
maikey - September 22, 2009 at 3:57pm
problem resolved... thanks anyway. :)
amit - September 16, 2009 at 10:07pm
This guide is getting old now. OS 3.0 is out and that is something you should upgrade to. there are jail breaking tutorials over the internet for that and they are way easier. I have used this method, it works but the new jailbreaks called red snow is way easier. Google it.
hi wrote - September 15, 2009 at 10:32pm
my screen got white after booting do i have to wait or is there something wrong plz help
Ivan * HELP-ME - August 21, 2009 at 9:22pm
Ola, eu realizei os passos até colocar em DFU, só que não consegui e desliguei o computador... no outro dia quando liguei estava lendo pra caramba, travando sabe... apaguei os arquivos que reconheci da instalação, mas o computador continua lendo, Vc sabe me dizer o faço para voltar ao normal???? Help-me, please
sssssss - August 20, 2009 at 9:08am
pls heeelp. ive converted the custom restore into zip and im in winrar. what does it mean when it says to download and drag it onto the winrar thingo
ivan - August 21, 2009 at 9:18pm