This new release will leverage eight years of mobile experience to bring a fresh perspective to the iPhone user. Version 1.0 offers Agenda, Week, Month, and Day views for the calendar, a Today view, a Tasks view with full GTD capability, Context, Projects, Next Action, Inbox, Search, as well as syncing with Google Calendar and ToodleDo.
"We are very proud to bring our multi-award winning PIM designed for mobile devices to the iPhone platform." says Alex Kac, founder and CEO WebIS Inc. "We have thousands of people signed up asking to be notified of Pocket Informant's release on the iPhone. We couldn't be more excited to be able to release it!"
Pocket Informant was the first full PIM (personal information management) for Windows Mobile in 2000, and listed at number 6 of all sales for WinMobile apps. "We have a long history of creating powerful and easy to use solutions for the mobile professional". Alex continues. "We are Apple fans here. All of our desktops/laptops are Macs; our servers are XServes; some of us have even worked at Apple. So we know what Mac OS X users like, expect, and deserve." Pocket Informant for the iPhone is truly focused on making productivity fun and easy, yet focused.
* A calendar built the way an iPhone Calendar should be
* Today, Month, Day, Week, Agenda, Todo, and Search views
* Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
* Easily jump to any date in Day and Month views
* Timebars to show your free/busy time at a glance
* Expanded detail view to see events and todos on any day
* Todos integrated in the Calendar Views
* Full Search of Contacts, Todos, and Calendar items
* Send Appointment Meeting Requests
* Getting-Things-Done (GTD) management of Todos
* Franklin Covey ABC/1-99 Prioritization of Todos
* Filters to quickly find active, due, overdue, and completed Todos
* Today View to show your current appointments, Todos and meeting attendees
* Over-the-air syncing with Google Calendar and Toodledo
* Starring/Flagging Todos
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Informant 1.0 for iPhone is available exclusively through Apple's App Store at a introductory price of $12.95 (USD).