Apple Confirmed to be Releasing a Gold iPhone 5S?

Apple Confirmed to be Releasing a Gold iPhone 5S?

Lotto - August 21, 2013 at 7:08am
Changing it from black and white to gold should be enough for millions of idiots to buy the new iPhone which is nothing more special than the one came out in 2007. You guys are blind I swear to god, u are all gay that's why apple is still in business because you all act like girls and if they make it taller all of u gonna be like OMGGGGGGGGG. New iPhone is taller lets buy, if they change the color u r gonna be like OMG it is gold let's buy it. Sick of seeing the same shit from apple over and over again. Bring something more powerful and new to kick some ass, so I would be the first one to buy it
Justabrake - August 21, 2013 at 1:50am
I'm getting the GOLD........
stupid.nugget - August 20, 2013 at 4:39pm
Love how it says Apple confirms, then it ends with a question mark meaning that nothing is confirmed.
Bac Ho - August 20, 2013 at 5:23am
Gold Iphone ? Love to have it some do some dont. My opp is if you dont like it can buy diff one. Gold color total nobody outhere have it. Any body know song Black and Yellow it mean gold boy. Not like shit Nokia in yellow phone. Gold Iphone in clear and thin case what do you think?
City023 - August 19, 2013 at 6:01pm
Funny of how sensitive some fanboys get. If the release it in gold ill leave iPhone. You guys been saying that since 3GS and stayed so relax. Wait another year till the 6 is released. Skip the S's I don't know but stop the bitching.
Eduardo - August 19, 2013 at 2:57pm
I just want a slightly larger phone with a much longer lasting battery running iOS7 and don't really care much for the gold, although its good to have choices. I'm not saying make a not or mega type of his t phone. Yuck. I'm just saying keep the length and make it a by wider as well. More screen size.
Eduardo - August 19, 2013 at 2:58pm
I meant nothing like the size of the note or the new mega. Those are way too big. Just a little wider and much better battery.
I dislike racists&ignorants - August 19, 2013 at 5:06pm
U want something big in your hands ? Go find your self a black guy or Ron Jeremy. Good luck with it !
Apple certified 9yrs - August 19, 2013 at 4:51am
Who f&$@ing cares what color it is?????
CaptainJapan - August 19, 2013 at 3:53am
Crap.
This is ridiculous. - August 19, 2013 at 3:19am
A single unreliable source "confirms" that there will be a gold iPhone 5S, and it is confirmed? Haha, wow. Even if the author of this article is proven right by the release of a gold iPhone 5S they will still have set the precedent of posting material from unspecified sources that have little corroboration as being confirmed. Possibilities need to be properly qualified as being such, which was not done here. Even presenting the release of the gold iPhone 5S as a distinct possibility would be a stretch, based upon the "evidence" provided. I, unsurprisingly, will no longer be using this website for any purpose, seeing as, by allowing writers to create misleading articles, iClarfied has proven itself to be an unredeemable liability.
Sam - August 19, 2013 at 3:48am
Are you an idiot? Do you not see the question mark in the title? Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of such punctuation. A simple google of 'what is a question mark' might lead you to its definition which reads: "Used to express doubt or uncertainty about something".

Ignoring that oversight on your part, MG Siegler is one of the most established tech reporters in the world right now and he is confirming this on probably the largest technology website out there. I sincerely doubt he is lying to his readers.
arjunsinghal - August 19, 2013 at 2:30am
After Jobs, Apple has become confused about its product and marketing strategy. The board is right, people should question the innovation at apple. Gold. Really?!
Prev1 of 2 Next