Anyone Can Install iOS 7 GM Seed, But Here's Why You Shouldn't

Anyone Can Install iOS 7 GM Seed, But Here's Why You Shouldn't

Shalei - September 19, 2013 at 7:42pm
If my phone is aready jailbroken can I still update my phone?
iLuca - September 18, 2013 at 9:57pm
installed beta 6 and now it wont activate since i erased all the data to get the GM version, what should i do?
vicoi - September 17, 2013 at 4:24am
Hi there. Can anyone answer this question. Im currently on beta 6. Will I still be able to update my phone when the official release comes? I hope someone could help me. Thanks a lot.
farroyo01 - September 18, 2013 at 5:34pm
Theoretically yes, you should be able to update your phone, but you will probably have to do it by downloading the firmware and restoring it in your phone. Not sure yet of this, but a guide should be posted once the firmware links are ready....
scott - September 15, 2013 at 9:19pm
If I put iOS 7 GM on my iPhone 5, will I be able to OTA future updates apples pushes out..? like 7.0.1? thanks
Gg - September 14, 2013 at 4:36am
Can anyone tell me a way to get my files from my 6.1.4 backup onto my iOS 7 GM? I don't have a Mac so I don't have iTunes 11.1 beta, and it's killing me to not have my music on the new iOS. C:
Whistler - September 14, 2013 at 8:58am
just restore the backup to the idevice, you can find many tutorial on how to do so on the internet :)
George - September 16, 2013 at 7:10am
Download itool
martin rios - September 13, 2013 at 4:34am
hi i just installed it in my iphone and its running perfectly fine. i dindt register mi udid or anything. just put dfu, cleared the hosts file. used RESTORE button holding shift. and installed without any issue. at firts it popped 3194 error. but then i put it in dfu mode and no problems!
StefanH1981 - September 12, 2013 at 10:09pm
Hi, can anyone help me please ? I have downloaded iTunes 11.1 beta 2 and this is not in my language (German). How can i downgrade to 11.05 on Mac ? or any Language file available? Thanks for help regards Stefan
Siomon - September 12, 2013 at 8:57pm
I'm on ios 7 beta 6 do I need to downgrade BEFOR ios 7 comes out on the 18th
aNA - September 12, 2013 at 5:11pm
2) If you are looking for a jailbreak you should never update to a newer iOS until its publicly jailbreak-able. There is no downgrading from iOS 7 to iOS 6 on newer devices! (That is, once Apple stops signing iOS 6.1.3/4). does this mean if i try ios 7 and want to go back to 6.1.4 i CAN ?
zemogchi - September 12, 2013 at 1:34pm
Whats up everyone, I (non-dev) was running beta 5 and tried to update to the GM through itunes using the same method I used to install all of the betas, but during this update my ip5 was set to restore mode and prompted to install 6.1.4. I had no choice but to do so. I am now back running beta 5. Does anyone have any idea why it did this? Thanks
dantheman - September 12, 2013 at 3:57pm
steps you should take, it worked for me! 1. restore to 6.1.4, after restore do not continue with the configurations. 2. Now in itunes hit Shift + update and locate where u have saved your IOS 7. 3. (download the IOS 7 from any website that has it.)