* Opens a standard GPX tracklog file and displays it on a simple map
* Geotags photos from a connected digital camera or a folder
* Shows live preview of photo locations
* Allows user to adjust camera time zone and adjust for camera clock error
* Imports photos into iPhoto with the click of a button
* Allows photos from any digital camera to appear in iPhoto '09 Places as if they came from a GPS-enabled camera
Beta testers described Geotagalog (then known as Tagalog) as easier to use than previously available options. Geotagalog joins Calf Trail's recently released Mercatalog, a map-based photo organizer, in rethinking photo geotagging from the ground up, using drag-and-drop interactions and visual feedback. Company co-founder Nathan Vander Wilt writes, "Geotagging should feel more like a treasure map than a spreadsheet. We've got big goals, and are proud of what we are able to offer in these first products."