Now there's no longer a need to tediously copy and paste data into individual fields to create an Address Book Contact. Simply copy contact information from web pages, emails, text documents, even spreadsheets and WhoPaste will do all the heavy lifting of interpreting the data and placing it into the appropriate fields in Address Book. WhoPaste supports plain text, rich text, and tab-delimited clipboard information.
WhoPaste puts a citation for the source of the information in the notes, allows the user to review the data, and provides for the immediate addition to three Address Book groups. WhoPaste is instantly available in any application and the user is returned to the original application after dismissing the WhoPaste review window.
Feature Highlights include:
* Instantly available in any application
* Customizable global hot key
* Automatic citation of the source of the information
* User review of proposed contact record prior to saving
* Many defaults available to customize behavior
* Add contact to as many as 3 Address Book groups
* Return to current application immediately after dismissing review window (save or cancel)
* AppleScript support provides for creating a contact from current clipboard or the contents of a file
* Built-in application version update notification and self updating (Sparkle)
Pricing and Availability:
WhoPaste 1.0 is available for only $10.00 (USD) for a single machine license. The free download allows 12 saved contacts as a trial.