Moreover, scanning with Prizmo is not limited to documents. As Prizmo corrects lens distortion and perspective, they can scan almost everything: common documents (invoices, receipts) as well as less usual documents (boards, giant advertisements); documents of all sizes (regular formats like US Letter, US Legal, and custom); portrait and landscape documents; indoor and outdoor photographs. A handy user guide is available, explaining how to use Prizmo and how to calibrate a camera.
* Input images: Regular photo files including JPEG, RAW, TIFF
* Direct browsing of camera content, and of iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom libraries
* Lens distortion correction
* Perspective correction
* Extraction grid with interactive grid positioning
* Real time preview of extracted image
* Guessing of optimal DPI for current image/grid configuration
* Brightness, contrast, sharpness and saturation tuning
* Smart Binarization for even improved output resolution
* Drag result from preview pane to any other application
* Output images: JPEG, TIFF, PNG
* Collaborative sharing of camera calibration data
* Clean and user-friendly interface
How does Prizmo work?
1.Take a picture of the document.
2. Import it into Prizmo.
3. Select the part of the photograph you need.
4. Easily process the selected image in a few clicks (change brightness, contrast, height and width).
5. Drag and drop it to your desktop.
6. Send the image by email, print it, save it on your computer or on an external disk, as you like it.
Pricing & Availability:
Prizmo 1.x costs $39.95 (USD), and is available in English, French and German on Creaceed's website. A fully functional, time-unlimited trial version is available. The demo version generates watermarked images. Student and Educational discounts are offered for $19.95 (USD). Media licenses are available for members of the press upon request.