“The back story of Seacrest’s interest in this — for many of his friends and colleagues, carrying two phones was a habit: One for typing and correspondence and an iPhone for virtually everything else. One night, Ryan and his friend Laurence Hallier, CEO of Show Media, were out to dinner and both had phones on the table. Two people, four phones!”
AllThingsD reports that the device will debut at the Consumer Electronics Show which takes place January 7-10 in Las Vegas. The co-founders are expected to invest more than $5 million into the project with future keyboard products in development.
● Type Faster w/ Less Typos: Users report typing 50% faster and with less Typos
● Release your Screen: Touch keyboard brings back 40% more screen space for typing
● Full Backlit Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard for typing in low light environments
● Battery Indicator: See how much battery you have at any time
● Quick Currency Keys Access: Quick access to all your most necessary currency keys
● TYPO smart Typing: Custom TYPO Smart Auto-Correct Enabled
● Quick Rapid Charge: Full charge in less than an hour
You can pre-order the Typo Keyboard Case for iPhone 5/5s from the link below for $99.