Clipboard Evolved features a clipboard-like window for managing clips, a menu bar icon, and now a cover-flow interface for quickly pasting clips; Clipboard Evolved brings the copy-paste paradigm into the twenty first century. Designed to fit neatly and unobtrusively in Mac OS X, it's the perfect clipboard manager for Mac OS X.
Quick access in the menu bar makes the Clipboard fast to open and get rid of just as quickly. Left-click on the clipboard in the menubar to bring up the Clipboard window. Left-click on it again to close it. Right-click to bring up a menu. Select the item you want, and it is automatically inserted into the active application. If you have a piece of data you want to copy, just drag it to the clipboard in the menubar.
The clipboard pops up and you can drag it into which ever clip you want. Hot Keys can be set up to show and hide the Clipboard window, and you can turn Dock Mode and Grid mode on for a more customizable experience. And with the Clipboard's automatic save feature, you'll never have to worry about losing clipboard data again.
Clipboard Evolved offers 30 containers for data - plenty of room for the serious professional. The Clipboard window itself can be resized to accomodate however many clips you want. Clipboard Evolved also has seven "complex" animation options to choose from: Ripple, Copy Machine, Star Burst, Irregular Holes, Disintegrate, Swipe, and Dissolve. The transition animations use Core Image for photorealistic transitions every time.
For those that don't need so much eye candy, Clipboard Evolved also offers "Simple Animations" that don't take advantage of the graphics card, but are still stunning themselves. These simple animations include Shoot, Slide, Scale, and Fade; or no animation at all. The color and transparency of Clipboard Evolved is also customizable. With the new special Window modes and Multiple clipboards, clipboard management has never been this easy, fast, powerful; and looks good doing it.
* Fully customizable appearance and behavior
* New Quick Paste window feature
* Record your clipboard history with sophisticated memory options
* Support for plain text, rich text, images, files, colors, and more
* Access your data through keyboard combinations, drag and drop, right-clicking, double-clicking, menu bar access, and more
* Multiple Clipboards with their own sets of clipboard data, as well with their own appearance and behavior
* Three different window modes to choose from: Default window mode, Dock window mode, and the new Grid window mode
* Hot keys to access Clipboard Evolved from anywhere in the system
* Lock Items you don't want modified
* Stunning animations using Core Image
Pricing and Availability:
Clipboard Evolved is only $15.00 (USD).