MacTuneUp quickly discovers and fixes problems, restores hard disk space, creates bootable disk backups, and maximizes Internet and network connections to squeeze the best performance from your Mac.
The 3.5 update also provides many other improvements including:
* Faster application launch on Intel Macs.
* Increased application performance on Intel Macs.
* The Memory Optimizer now also moves the 'sleepimage' to the swap partition (Leopard).
* The Memory Optimizer fixes eventual problems with the main Volumes directory (Leopard).
* The Network Optimizer settings greatly improve download performance (Leopard).
* The file deletion process can now be interrupted at anytime.
* The Maintenance section provides an improved cache files deletion (Leopard).
The new version is only available if you are running Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and current users can update MacTuneUp by selecting "Update..." in the MacTuneUp menu, or by visiting their website.
MacTuneUp is available in Apple retail stores, Office Depot, OfficeMax, Best Buy, Staples, Fry's Electronics, Micro Center and other Mac software retailers, or available on the Macware website.