Evasi0n 7.x Untether 0.2 Released in Cydia

Evasi0n 7.x Untether 0.2 Released in Cydia

Seb - December 30, 2013 at 6:25pm
People, use your brains. First you update you devices with jail brake and then you cry like a child- the toy is not working. If you read the notice and think, may help you. It says clearly - the new version is under development, it may cause problems.
Miklos - December 30, 2013 at 1:53am
I have a same problem from the first time! With the newer version of JB i lost my BiteSMS and a five icon dock! Still in the cydia but is not function! Looks like this JB getting worst and worst!
モノクマ - December 30, 2013 at 11:07am
うんこさん
Miklos - December 30, 2013 at 9:50pm
Szerintem te egy barom vagy aki itt firkal valami idiota chinese-al!
looser - December 30, 2013 at 12:10am
Sorry, Iclarified page was reloading - and that is why flooding so much. It was not sending anything. I did very bad because I have deleted com.apple.mobile.installation.plist and now CONSTANT LOOP, What to do?
fx0d - December 29, 2013 at 11:56pm
Remove appsync and stop to flood !!!
Looser - December 29, 2013 at 11:51pm
Miss Gina, what a BAD advice, please help now. I have reinstalled mobile substrate and now almost every program crashes after start- like mail and Safari- help help people please
Looser - December 29, 2013 at 11:51pm