Evad3rs Release Evasi0n 1.0.2 Beta to Fix Issues With Jailbreak of iPad 2 on iOS 7

fayiz123 - February 22, 2014 at 2:55pm
Thanks. It worked like a charm. Any good replacements for Installous??
kashif iqbal - January 16, 2014 at 12:35pm
vshare and appcake
kashif iqbal - January 14, 2014 at 2:17pm
hey steve goto cydia then go packages select evasion 7.0x unthrter and upgrade it enjoy evasion7 1.0.4
Steve672 - January 14, 2014 at 9:29pm
Thanks. It worked like a charm. Any good replacements for Installous??
Steve672 - January 14, 2014 at 12:33am
If you jailbroke with Evasi0n 1.0.2 and all is working, is there an advantage to re-jailbreak with 1.0.4?
kashif iqbal - January 7, 2014 at 9:07am
after jailbreak ios 7 i have a problem with chinese apps. a many days ago i was using 6.1.3 with no jailbreak this time i was using kauyoing app for apps and games download. after jailbreak ios 7 kauyoing not working. plz help how to fix it ??
Llong - January 3, 2014 at 2:50pm
I have successfully JB my Ipad 2 Wifi with Evars0n 1.0.2. No problem that all.
Mike - January 2, 2014 at 12:22am
1.0.2 still left me in the loop for my ipad 2 wifi, work for anyone else?
Rene - January 1, 2014 at 8:16pm
wish they could push an update for 10.6.8 so that I could actually jailbreak my phone....
Skyevader - January 1, 2014 at 7:43pm
You guys are a bunch of dicks. These guys have done a lot of hard work under pressure. Now thanks to the new ios 6 break. Why use an exploit like that???? You have fucked a future jail break for ios 6
disappointed - January 1, 2014 at 2:35pm
The status bar bug is a critical issue. The video player is useless at the moment. They should've fixed that right away. If they release Evasi0n with that bug as a known issue as if it's not important, I'll just unjailbreak it. I watch movies every day on my iPhone and take the effort to encode them pixel-perfect and add the movie posters as the artwork. It's pointless to jailbreak for some 3rd party utilities if the important stock applications are broken. It's like they don't care, so they just fix it "one day if I'm in the mood". I kept 7.0.3 because 7.0.4 has battery issues. Because of this broken jailbreak, I'm forced to use 7.0.4 and get battery issues or have a JB with broken apps. If you have 7.0.3. without Jailbreak and the video player is one of your mainly used apps, DO NOT JAILBREAK. It ruins your software to force you to use Cydia alternative apps like VPlayer. VPlayer doesn't have the issue. Coincidence?
Prev1 of 3 Next