BudgetCare is recommended for everyone who cares about controlling his or her expenses and wants to live on a budget in today's economy uncertainty. You don't need any set up, or break your head how to use it: just run it and write down what you spend money on, and then browse statistics and expenses summary available in different views.
"We got an idea of developing this app when we haven't find any application of that type with good interface and easy to use. Most of what we saw was not looking good enough, or bloated with some useless functions, or it was hard to understand how it should be used. Then we realized it's out turn. We took out all the useless or not important features, and left only most important ones. We worked on the most intuitive way of using the application and making it comfortable for common iPhone users."
As the result, an application with good balance of simple functions targeted for everyday usage was brought to life. We are proud of the Statistics section, and we are getting very nice feedback from users who liked it and found it very useful.
Key BudgetCare Features:
* Easy to use native iPhone user interface
* Designed for everyday usage for tracking your personal expenses
* Expenses summary with total amount spent today, this week, and this month
* Statistics showing daily / weekly / monthly / yearly lists of expenses
* Choose between diagram or pie chart views with detailed info
* View summary for past months if expense records are available
* Set total monthly budget and track how you follow it, with an option to set a recurring budget
* Built-in list of categories and subcategories that can be modified to match your actual needs
* Ability to set a currency or not specify currency at all
Pricing and Availability:
BudgetCare 1.0.3 for iPhone is only $1.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. Upcoming BudgetCare updates will include various features requested by users.