Geotagalog enables precise iPhoto Places support with any digital camera. It automatically combines digital photos with location data from a GPS tracklog from most popular logging devices, showing a live location preview with mouseover thumbnails as the user adjusts camera time settings for better alignment.
* Opens a tracklog and displays it on a simple map
* Losslessly geotags JPEG and RAW photos from a connected digital camera or a file folder
* Shows live preview of photo locations while user adjusts geotagging parameters
* Imports photos into iPhoto with the click of a button
* Allows photos from any digital camera to appear in iPhoto '09 Places as if they came from a GPS-enabled camera
Geotagalog 1.2 adds:
* Direct support for NMEA 0183 log files
* Direct support for Garmin Training Center (.tcx) history files
* Minor improvements to existing GPX tracklog support
* Tracklogs can now be opened with Geotagalog directly from Finder
The improvements in Geotagalog version 1.2 are offered as a free update to existing customers. A quantity-limited demo is available; the full version remains at the introductory price of only $19.95 (USD).