Since BurnAgain FS doesn't erase the disk each time, changing the content of the media is much faster than burning a new disk. The title of the disk can be changed prior to each burn. Without any additional software, disks burned with BurnAgain FS are readable on all platforms, automatically preserving special Mac file attributes. BurnAgain FS supports CDR, CDRW, DVD RW and DVD-RW disks.
The update to 1.3 adds the option to erase RW media and improves the integration with the Mac OS X desktop. Opened disks are now always visible in the sidebar and on the desktop. The update also includes several minor bugfixes and is free for all BurnAgain FS users.
BurnAgain FS Feature highlights include:
* Change the content of a CD/DVD like using a harddisk
* Burn multiple times without creating multiple volumes
* Add additional content to a disk quickly
* Change disk title at each burn
* Preserve Mac file attributes
* Platform independent format
* Usable with CDR
* Usable with CDRW, DVD RW, DVD-RW
* Easily erase RW media
BurnAgain FS is available in English and German
Pricing and Availability:
A home single license is priced at only 22 (USD). A FamilyPack option (5 installations) is available for only 48 (USD). Business licenses start from 32 USD. Site licenses and educational discounts are available. A full-featured demo (20 trial burns) is available.