Decloner presents the list of duplicate files to the user and allows to delete files either one by one, or mark several files and delete them all at once. The user can inspect files and view their contents using Leopard's QuickLook feature. Decloner never deletes files permanently. Instead, it moves files into the Trash so that the user can always restore them if necessary. Decloner supports file name exclusion lists and setting minimum file size to ignore small files. Sparkle auto-update feature is included for user convenience.
* compares files using SHA-1 hash algorithm for reliability
* has simple and straightforward user interface
* can process large number of files quickly
* displays file information and supports QuickLook
* allows deletion of individual files as well as marking multiple files for bulk deletion
* moves deleted files into the Trash to enable the user to restore them if necessary
* supports file name exclusion lists
* ignores files smaller than the user-defined size
Pricing and Availability:
Decloner has 30-day free trial period and costs $19.95 (USD) per user.