It can navigate for hours, without user interaction in web extraction mode, and extract all the urls it find in all the web pages it surfs unattended. URL Extractor X can also extract from a single file of from all the content of a folder on HD at any nested level. Works in background using multithreading technology, all Cocoa native.
It can save on disk, as Url Extractor X documents, all the setting used to work for a particular folder or file or web pages, to have them ready to be used the next time.
Extracted data can be saved on disk as text files
* Extracts from multiple file inside a folder, to any level of nesting (also thousand and thousand of files)
* Extracts directly from the web cross navigating web pages in background. No user action required!
* Extracts on search engines starting from keywords
* Google extraction in this release, more to come in future
* Url table for live web extraction
* Extracts web address, ftp address, email address, feed, telnet, local file url, news and generic emails
* Drag and Drop of files to process
* Uses the last cocoa multi threading technology, no legacy code inside.
* Uses a separate threading for extraction process and web navigation, no freeze during extraction, even on heavy tasks!
* Option for single domain extraction
New in this release:
* More preference options
* Bug fix regarding search string containing special characters
* Bug fix in some interface management
* Bug fix in license dialog
* New user guide on disk
Price for URL Extractor X is US$ 50