autoID was specifically designed to log into websites and fill in web forms automatically. Click on the first entry field and press option-command-/ (slash) or option-command-, (comma). autoID then locates the appropiate login information in its database. autoID automatically fills in the proper ID and password or alternatively, asks for what kind of information should be filled by pointing and clicking in a popup dialog.
In the popup dialog, users can select items from different categories, such as credit cards, logins and personal information. autoID uses industry standard, strong 448 bit encryption to keep the database secure, so it can be used to track serial numbers, credit card information, important notes and more.
Version 2.0.1 now supports Mac OS X Leopard, and sets the roadmap for an upcoming iPhone version that will include Wifi synchronization. A complete re-design of the desktop version will follow the iPhone version.
"The iPhone version currently in development has been designed with ease of use and extremely fast access to data" said Ricardo Batista. "We have studied the use of cell phones and designed autoID for fast access to data with minimum steps. Instead of taking 3-4 steps for example, you can access data and edit data in 1-2 steps. We have payed attention to users' suggestions and carefully designed the app based on all the feedback."
* Unicode based
* Auto-fill in credit cards, personal information and login information
* Popup dialog asks what to fill in on websites not recognized automatically
* Keep track of confidential notes, serial numbers, passwords, credit cards, etc.
* Protect data with up to 448 bit Blowfish encryption
* Automatically enters the right login information on web pages
* Grab the current web browser page when making new records
* Import and export in CSV format
* Passwords can be changed at any time after verifying the original password
* Find, Find Again
* Copy the name or the password of the current record to the clipboard
* Supports Safari, Internet Explorer, OmniWeb, Opera, iCab, Firefox, Netscape and Mozilla
* On international keyboards, option-command-, (comma) also works
* autoID documents are saved automatically
* autoID can hide itself after its run and opens the last document
* Drag and drop to reorder items in the main list
Pricing and Availability:
autoID 2.0.1 is only $14.95 (USD) and available as a full featured, 15 day trial.