Furthermore it has sophisticated image enhancement algorithms which can recognize automatically how the images and documents have to be cropped and de-skewed. The intelligent thresholding can help to optimize the black and white documents and together with the blank page detection can save a lot of storage space. All in all ExactScan really can live up to professional requirements.
What else is new with ExactScan 2.7?
* New feature in Pro version: To convert existing files into searchable PDF, multi-page PDF or TIFF
* New feature to automatically scan this profile on document placement (ADF only)
* New feature: Automatic crop from Flatbed source
* New behavior: Re-aligned the paper size on ADF / Flatbed source change
* Improved paper format handling with larger ADF scan area than Flatbed
* Improved Simplex - Duplex - Cancel Button handling
* Improved UI size adjustments to better fit translations and visual appearance
* Updated paper size naming
* Updated language translations
ExactScan software for paper documents allows scanning to go one step further toward an eco-friendly paperless office. The modern user interface matches well to the Mac OS X interface, utilizing a personal profile manager that allows the user to scan direct to files like PDF or TIFF and to transform the Mac into a digital copier. ExactScan comes with support for many languages and works with Mac OS X 10.4 as well as with the Leopard version 10.5.
Pricing and Availability:
ExactScan 2 Professional is available for Euro 109 and the standard version of ExactScan 2 comes for an affordable Euro 89. An upgrade from the ExactScan 2 standard version to the new Professional is available for just Euro 29. The software recently received the Avision Partner Award in the category "Best Partner for Avision Software Solutions" for the second time in a row. A 14-day trial download is available.