ProteMac KeyBag is intended for interception and recording of everything that is entered from the keyboard on your Mac. ProteMac KeyBag works in the hidden mode. It is designed for hidden monitoring of computer activities. Key logger invisibly logs and is capable of recording keystrokes of every user activity performed on your Mac.
ProteMac KeyBag allows you to find out what other users do on your computer in your absence. You will find out, what was going on your computer in your absence: what was typed and the windows visited websites etc. This invisible employee spy surveillance tool records every keystroke to a database file with a user-friendly easy to use keystroke log viewer.
By constantly using ProteMac KeyBag you will save your time by preventing accidental data damage and loss. ProteMac KeyBag automatically records all typed email conversations, chat records, websites visited, password and document lists. You can immediately restore the text which was typed yesterday, the day before yesterday, or weeks ago. Using the program constantly, you can restore the previously typed text in case you have lost it.
New in version 1.7:
* New database engine
* Stability and security
* Misc bugs fixed
Feature highlights include:
* Stealth and undetectable Monitoring and Recording
* Record all keystrokes typed on any application
* Records chat conversations for the latest versions of iChat, Adium, Proteus, Skype, Yahoo IM, MSN (Microsoft IM)
* Keystroke log viewer for all applications in one window
* Powerful keystroke log viewer for every application
* Useful statistic of every application utilized
* Complete chart of used applications
* Fully supports Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and 10.5 (Leopard)
* Universal build (for Intel/Power PC)
* Friendly and easy-to-use user interface
* Warning record with screenshot of current user desktop
Pricing and Availability:
ProteMac KeyBag is available for only $49.95 (USD) for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the ProteMac website.