Hurricane introduces a whole new way to track tropical storm systems with a new highly detailed, zoomable map covering storms in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. A dynamic information page for each storm provides you with satellite and radar imagery when available and the latest plots for active storms.
"Hurricane 3.0 will bring information to those in a storm's path when they need it the most by providing the most comprehensive tropical data available on a mobile device", said Ilene Jones, Co-Founder and CEO of Kitty Code, LLC.
New features introduced in Hurricane 3.0 include:
* The addition of the Eastern Pacific ocean tracking maps to the existing Atlantic tracking maps
* Pacific historical tracking data has been added to provide past storm information in the Pacific
* A new storm information page has been added to put important storm details such as storm specific satellite, radar, and forecast images and text at your finger tips
* Fully zoomable tracking maps providing a greater level of detail
* Integrated GPS to inform you of your distance from an approaching storm
* Updated satellite images covering both the Atlantic and Pacific
* An enhanced look that makes finding information easier than ever before
Reviews for Hurricane 3.0 are already coming in from our customers:
"Usually you would need several apps or go to many www pages Well organized Thanks" - iTunes Review
"Love the 3.0 update with improved map features and more info on tropical activity/discussions!" - iTunes Review
Pricing and Availability:
Hurricane 3.0 for iPhone is only $3.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. More information about Hurricane for the iPhone and iPod Touch can be found at the official Hurricane website.