ProteMac Meter shows extensive information about each connection: application network connections, host availability, remote host name, amounts of incoming and outgoing traffic through connection or application, timestamps of the first and last activity, application that initiated or accepted this connection, full path to the application the process belongs to, and much more. The traffic summary indicator shows an upload and download speed graph and traffic totals specially for selected application.
Visualizing your Internet activity is simple, even for inexperienced users. You can view all established connections, monitor network and per application traffic over a certain period, setup various notifications and much more. Use ProteMac Meter right from your menubar floating diagrams to see the application and network bytes flow.
New in version 2.8:
* New powerful database engine
* Report speed increased
* Misc bugs fixed
Feature highlights include:
* Display chart and table of network application's or connection's real time activity
* Display real time network traffic usage for each application on your Mac
* Display real time network traffic summary for your Mac
* Display real time network speed for your Mac
* Provides clear graphical and numerical network traffic details
* Log each session, include start/stop time, application, remote address/port, total transferred bytes and average speed
* Generate network traffic statistics report, display period network usage for each application and each remote IP
* Monitors multiple network connection interfaces at the same time
* Views connection details in summary, daily, weekly and monthly format, plus export to many different file formats
* Readout in either kB/sec (kilobytes per second) or kbps (kilobits per second)
* Useful stopwatch to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
* Includes complete window configuration and view options
* Alarms once a particular amount of traffic volume is reached in the period
* Alarms for specified Application, bandwith or time
* The utility has a transparent user-friendly interface and is very simple in use
Pricing and Availability:
ProteMac Meter 2.8 is available for only $29.95 (USD) for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the Macvide website.