Free Ignition Tweak Brings Apple CarPlay to Your iPad

Free Ignition Tweak Brings Apple CarPlay to Your iPad

iPhone5SF - December 28, 2014 at 7:10pm
I don't turn on siri, then it will shows Carplay Not Available, To Use Carplay, enable Siri in the Settings app on your iPad...... and the Cancel Key doesn't work, it will stuck this screen and cannot go back to desktop even if reboot the idevice..... You can use iTools to delete the Ignition Tweak...to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/ and delete the corresponding .plist and .dylib files. Then your idevice should be work again. You can check cydia for ignition tweak for sure removal clearly or not.
pat pisani - March 31, 2015 at 3:55pm
Hi Saw your message about carpal saying "carplay not available. I se you say to use itools to remove files. I have ifile, but can't get to it on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Pat
Uummm - December 26, 2014 at 7:03pm
Luckily the developer released it during a time that its safe to to wipe everything clean an re-jailbreak. Even after i uninstalled i still did a restore because i dont trust ignition
smate333 - December 26, 2014 at 4:29pm
Works on 6, the phone part gets hijacked by the regular os. Works fine ipad mini, but I don't know if its possible to pair the phone to bring the app to its full potential and also its main reason, make phone calls.If that will not be possible then the entire app makes no sense.
kofiwusu - December 26, 2014 at 7:11am
After reboot am stuck at the password menu because the keypad doesn't show 'enter' key.
peepgame - January 8, 2015 at 11:56pm
Me too. My iPhone 6 plus is stuck at the login screen. The keyboard is out of sync and after rebooting it doesn't revert back to the regular keyboard.
kofiwusu - January 9, 2015 at 5:19am
Yea. Boot into safe mode and uninstall the tweak. It worked for me.
ipadguy - December 26, 2014 at 7:10am
wow lol
BB - December 25, 2014 at 8:34pm
This was a highly anticipated tweak and it works fine on my 6 Plus. The vehemence of some of these comments seems strong even for the usual haters. Apple & it's partners stand to lose a lot of money because of this app. Things that make you go Hmmnnn.....
Wolverinemarky - December 25, 2014 at 10:42pm
It doesn't work at all on my verizon 6 plus
pilot - December 25, 2014 at 8:07pm
This is a piece of crap. Don't even consider installing it on any iDevice.
Uummm - December 25, 2014 at 6:24pm
If u on an iphone 5s or iphone 5 dont install it! If you did turn ur phone off. Turn it back on, once u see apple logo hold down volume up button and hold it until safe mode, then uninstall ignition. After u uninstall and respring, reboot or shutdown/turn on iphone and ur good to go. Ignition doesnt leave residual files after uninstall.
BB - December 25, 2014 at 4:51pm
It's working fine on my iPhone 6 Plus on 8.1.2. I see no bugs other than the texting app has lower volume compared to the other apps. That said, I think I prefer the regular interface rather than CarPlay. I'm very glad this app was released because it cured me of my itch to get a CarPlay compatible head unit
MercMan007 - December 25, 2014 at 3:40pm
Launch SafeMode and uninstall the garbage that is Ignition. No need to restore.
Prev1 of 2 Next