New in features 1.3:
* Huge performance enhancements
* Longer serial number text field
* Preferences added
* Native Support for Pharmaceutics
* Sorting after startup works reliable now
* New sorting mode "Last bought"
* Correct Button availability indication
* Export to PDF now brakes up in multiple pages if needed
* English localization tweaks
* Italian localization added
* Progress information when adding a new product.
* Receipt box automatically converts images to PDF
* Underlying preparations for future updates
Warranties are a fickle thing. Everyone buys extended warranties for the added insurance (or relies on the standard one) in case a product fails prematurely. But hard to remember when the warranty runs out. This is where Warranty Hero can be incredibly useful. With a focus on ease-of-use, adding new product (or service) information is as simple as entering its name, vendor, purchase date and a time the warranty expires.
Optional information for serial number, price, and product image can be entered as necessary, as well as the ability to Drag & Drop receipts as a PDF and add Keywords. Receipts can be viewed with QuickLook and printed directly from within the application. And to make Warranty Hero the center of all things warranty and PDF, it is also possible to take notes for each product. The new notes feature allows styling, bolding and font types, as well as detects Hyperlinks automatically.
To keep track, the application offers a Remind Me feature that automatically sets up a Warranty Hero Calendar in iCal as well as the provision to optionally set a reminder for each product. To get reminded on iPhone or iPod, simply syncronize the Warranty Hero Calendar in iTunes. All synchronization is handled natively, without relying on any third party software.
U.S. English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Italian
Pricing and Availability:
Warranty Hero 1.3 is available for $14.95 (USD). Users may purchase from the application directly. Household Licenses are available for $19.95 (USD).