A Tracker. A List Manager and an RSS Reader. In short, the go-to place for your personal data.
Daily Tracker is also a powerful list manager. Perfect for tracking to-do lists, notes, ideas, projects and more. Notes can be annotated with pictures and emailed with image attachments. Thanks to the integrated search feature you'll be able to find your notes in a snap (results appear as you type individual letters).
Last but not least, you can add RSS feeds to your lists and stay up-to-date on the latest news, favorite blogs or any other website that publishes updates using RSS. And, just to make your experience more delightful, you can change application theme by simply shaking your iPhone left and right.
* Create and organize your own categories
* Organize Lists of Entries (inc. checklists)
* Multiple types of counters
* Integrated RSS Reader
* Multiple Themes
* Add notes, see daily change history
* In-App Email Support
* Email notes with image attachments
* Calendar view
* Day, Week, Month and Year summaries
* Trend charts (a.k.a sparklines)
* Switch between Line and Bar Charts
* Large keyboard when you rotate the phone
* Search notes (as easily as the web)
* Email notes and entries (also in CSV format)
* Protect access with a password
Version 2.3 features iPhone 3.0 support and sports many new improvements, including ability to add RSS Feeds to user defined lists and multiple themes.
* English, German, French, Japanese, Dutch, Italian and Spanish
Pricing and Availability:
Daily Tracker 2.3 for the iPhone and iPod Touch is $2.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.